The VG Resource

Full Version: lavander town syndrome/lavander tone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
so, earlier today I saw this http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9492/1280592187560.jpg
and even though I thought it was a shitty hoax I had way too much free time and I decided to find an original pokemon green rom (took me hours but in the end I found one) after all what could go wrong? it's not like I was going to do anything but play a game i really like
so yeah i started playing and in the end I got to lavander town
though i didn't notice anything strange in the tune i decided to venture into the tower
i had given up since i didn't see any screamers or grim reapers and used an escape rope in the tower and then while heading towards that route on the left I found
[Image: pocketmonstersgreenvers.png]
almost pooping my pants i loaded the save state asap
also its cry was something like a really bugged jynx cry
"epic ms paint edit, bro"
yeah fuck you i spent a longass time trying to find this shit (i thought it appeared in the fucking tower)

also i tried in that tile and holy fucking shit
[Image: pocketmonstersgreenvers.png]

i closed the game and then i started typing this holy shit im more scared than the first time i fought giygas and ravan showed me that giygas=baby thing

wheres the mind blowing pokemon discoveries thread

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcxmDvjRsUg

EDIT2:tried to fix sound quality but youtube fucks it up
holy shit
is this a hoax make video
video or it didn't happen
you made a save state
upload it
this was probably made up by something awful
i dont even get it what just happened
Uh what someone please sum up everything
i'll post a video when my internet stops being a spic and lets me upload to utube without taking fuckages
at the very least upload the save state you made to mediafire or something so we can see it for ourselves
wait, I have a copy of Pokemon Green lying around here somewhere

if I remember correctly, I think I saved in Lavender Town, so

welp
Placing my money on this being a hoax. However it did freak me out a tad and now I don't wanna sleep. Thanks alot OP.
Damn, hope this isn't a legitimate thing. Probably a hoax, but I don't wanna play Green version to confirm or deny that.
I just youtubed 731 and got zero results
you'd think if this was real that not only would it be all over the internet, but especially at places like this where people dive into the roms to rip graphics

I'm calling a hoax until suigin can provide a legit video or a savestate and unedited green version rom.
"Dear Satou,

(section omitted)… tonight is the eve of a new era for Japan, a new empire of which I am responsible. I cannot, however, linger to see my creation unfold within the coming months, visions of my father's work haunt me…(brief section omitted)…Our dear Ken will be the first martyr for the empire, followed by many other children as our disgraceful society collapses, uprooted by its own young. A phoenix will rise from the ashes, the second Great Imperial Japanese Nation…(rest of letter omitted)"

This passage makes it obvious that Mr. Nakamura's goal was to create a second "Great Imperial Japanese Nation" by using the newly released Pokémon games.

Okay, I'm officially calling bullshit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15