The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's SNES Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Whenever I rip from a SNES game, I'm going to put it here! Here's what I've got so far:

Earthworm Jim
Jim's Suit
Jim's Suit (Icon)
Professor Monkey-for-a-Head
Professor Monkey-for-a-Head (Icon)

We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (Icon)
Dweeb
Dweeb (Icon)
Elsa
Elsa (Icon)
Rex
Rex (Icon)
Vorb
Vorb (Icon)
Woog
Woog (Icon)
Awesome, you're doing EWJ! That's one game I'd really like to see ripped. Also, am I right in assuming that Rex is playable and the others are NPCs?
Yep. Rex is the only playable character. The other characters' icons are scattered throughout the levels. If you get them, you can call them and they'll help Rex in some way.
Thanks, man. Great job!
No prob! Thanks!
It's been a long time since my last SNES submission, eh? I have but one lonely sheet, but it's a good one!

[Image: earthworm.png]
Enemies
[Image: ewj-evil_icon.png]
Way more frames than the GBA one. Nice job, man. We really needed more EWJ. Plan to do the man himself?
Yeah, but I'm swamped with schoolwork. It'll take some time.
Well, it's been a while since I've submitted anything here! It's been about.... 6 months! I'm long overdue! Despite the long time, I actually haven't ripped much. I have only one sheet. They're both from Eathworm Jim 2.

[Image: earthworm2.png]
Enemies
[Image: IdHVI.png]

Just so you know, I have started work on sprites of Jim himself... from EWJ 2. They should be come soon.
Great! Can't wait for Jim!
Great job! Big Grin
I've got a lot of sprites here that I've stockpiled just for you! Wink

[Image: earthworm2.png]
Playable Character
[Image: ewj2salamandericon.png]

[Image: froggericon.png]
Misc.
[Image: froggerbgicon.png][Image: froggerfroggericon.png]

[Image: kirbycourse.png]
Enemy Characters
[Image: kirbydreamcoursekrackoi.png]

[Image: superpuyo2icon.png]
Characters
[Image: superpuyo2bansheetrioic.png][Image: superpuyo2caitsithicon.png][Image: superpuyo2dracoicon.png][Image: superpuyo2dragonicon.png][Image: superpuyo2fufufuicon.png][Image: superpuyo2harpyicon.png][Image: superpuyo2mamonoicon.png][Image: superpuyo2maskedsatanic.png]
[Image: superpuyo2mummyicon.png][Image: superpuyo2nasugraveicon.png][Image: superpuyo2nohohoicon.png][Image: superpuyo2owlbearicon.png][Image: superpuyo2pakistaicon.png][Image: superpuyo2panottyicon.png][Image: superpuyo2pararaicon.png][Image: superpuyo2samuraimoleic.png]
[Image: superpuyo2sasorimanicon.png][Image: superpuyo2satanicon.png][Image: superpuyo2seririicon.png][Image: superpuyo2skeletonticon.png][Image: superpuyo2suketoudaraic.png][Image: superpuyo2witchicon.png][Image: superpuyo2zohdaimaohico.png][Image: superpuyo2zombieicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: superpuyo2introicon.png]

[Image: yoshisafari.gif]
Enemies
[Image: yoshisafarikoopashellic.png][Image: yoshisafarimechakoopaic.png][Image: yoshisafariparatroopaic.png]
Shocked No way...

You sir, are beyond brilliant! I love Yoshi's Safari!
Very awesome. Big Grin
O.O I didn't know there was a puyo puyo game for the SNES. Excellent work bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 4