The VG Resource

Full Version: Ctrl+Alt+Del
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good webcomic, or best webcomic?
You have to read the whole thing, and no raging. Also bad webcomics thread.

[Image: 20100609.jpg]
and i had gone such a long time without thinking about B^U too.
MeanStreak

Quote:Vic Young is the creator of the MeanStreak Cartoon. He has been developing and polishing his comic strip for ten years now. He has been published in numerous college newspapers as well as local newspapers. Vic, bless his heart, has just turned 50, and is celebrating the one-half century mark by publishing his cartoons on the world wide web for everyone to enjoy. He has mastered the art of humor and has been making people laugh ever since he can remember. Directors of animation from around the world have raved at his cartoons and can't wait to see the next ones. There isn't another strip out there that compares to the quality, original concept or the "laugh out loud" uniqueness that is reflected in each and every strip he renders. Sit back and literally be amazed by the "just plain funny" cartoons on his site. ENJOY!!!!! And be sure to let Vic know what you think!

[Image: 109r.jpg]

I win
Wait a fucking second has B^Uckley actually started... drawing his comics?
Parts of the background look drawn, too!

Maybe now he'll learn what a punchline is!!!!
actually yeah that is something I noticed for a good while now he has started to draw (not copy+paste) his comics
he even had a comic with a well-drawn background that had good colors(!!!), once

unfortunately despite the recent minor gains in art, all the jokes, stories, characters, etc. basically the writing in general has not improved one iota since day 1
Pretty much.

Unless memory has skewed things (which is likely), his art has actually always been pretty decent, he just doesn't want to show it off in his comic -- his main exposure -- for some reason.

The way he draws mouths still annoys me though. Why is it so rare for people to bare their top set of teeth? Lar DeSouza from Least I Could Do does the same thing and it makes people look really weird.
Least I Could Do is one of the few comics more offensive to the senses than Ctrl-Alt-Del, methinks.
[Image: 474px1270596001549.gif]
can we get more words in this bitch
words up
[Image: SillyDaddyLicoriceCord02B.png]
[Image: SillyDaddyTooBigNose02B.png]
[Image: SillyDaddyWinterJoys01B.png]
[Image: SillyDaddyPinkCatRead02B.png]
[Image: SillyDaddyMemorableChange01.PNG]

i win
[Image: 36.jpg]
Epic...
That is all.
the girl's hair looks like a hairy butt
[Image: 20100618.jpg]
Does Buckley think that Peach is sexy, or does he think that video game nerds think that Peach is sexy????
Pages: 1 2 3 4