The VG Resource

Full Version: Animation programs?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can anyone tell me any animation programs.. Animators anything besides microsoft gif animator.. Thanks Big Grin

Btw can you just keep on posting thanks Big Grin

""Update Update!""
:: ::
Easy Gif Animator, its the most simple and efficient for sprite animations.
animagic
I find Game Maker to be very easy to use.
Agreed with SGG, Game Maker is very quick and easy to use.
Easy Gif Animator, its the most simple and efficient for sprite animations.

^^ I downloaded that, but just to let you know, its only a free-trial, then you have to buy it.

I find Game Maker to be very easy to use.

^^ Hey, I have game maker, but how do you make animations loop with it? I can animate stuff, I just can't make them repeat.
You can't make Gifs loops with GameMaker, they don't have the codec for it, it's part of the way they keep it cheap.
Heres what I do.

Step 1-Game Maker for animation.

Step 2-Gifworks.com to transparent it and make it loop.

Step 3-Photobucket or imageshack to host it.

Step 4-Post
Oh, thanks zee and sgg.
Shouldnt This Be Like... A Red Paper Fourm.. For like People Who Dont Have A Animation Program?!
Gary the problem with Microsoft GIF animator is that if you put it on transparent you can see the other poses behind the last pose.

Also I'm sure if you asked someone to animate it for you like if you are working on your own sprites are something I'm sure someone would be willing to do so.
SpriterMatt. Wrote:can anyone tell me any animation programs.. Animators anything besides microsoft gif animator.. Thanks Big Grin

Btw can you just keep on posting thanks Big Grin

""Update Update!""
:: ::

Btw can i have a animation job for a game?!
Lunyka Wrote:Gary the problem with Microsoft GIF animator is that if you put it on transparent you can see the other poses behind the last pose.

Also I'm sure if you asked someone to animate it for you like if you are working on your own sprites are something I'm sure someone would be willing to do so.

There was also another one though with possibly the same features, only more advanced, and that one didn't have the same problems. I kind of forgot how it was called though, but it did work well in making the Bas the Teddybear idle pose, until I found out that Fighter Factory (character creation program for MUGEN) also had a GIF export function.
Shyguy Grey Wrote:Heres what I do.

Step 1-Game Maker for animation.

Step 2-Gifworks.com to transparent it and make it loop.

Step 3-Photobucket or imageshack to host it.

Step 4-Post

Wouldn't it be easier to Animate, make transparent, and loop it on the same program?
Pages: 1 2