The VG Resource

Full Version: About the preview icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've done a manual search and used the built-in automatic one and drawn a blank, still, this might have been thoroughly addressed before and I am an ass to not find it.
If so, do forgive me.
My question is simple: What happened to the preview icons that used to represent the sheets? Did I click something? Was the function discarded? Now all I get are long lists of the sheets, in a game, in an update, but no pretty icons. They were really useful for browsing massive amounts of sheets in little time.
If there is a way to get them back, I'd like that. My browser can handle it, if that was a concern.

Oh yeah, I registered just because I missed them so.

-Ivan
You probably clicked on text view(under the TSR logo)
Click on icon view
(03-14-2010, 10:39 AM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]You probably clicked on text view(under the TSR logo)
Click on icon view

Awkwaaard.
That did it. Except for the main page, it remains in text view. Still, I can see the icons for the games, and that's what's most important.

Thanks!
For the main page, all updates besides the latest appears as text.
Simply because there's a good 500 sheets on the front page overwise.
(03-14-2010, 12:16 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]For the main page, all updates besides the latest appears as text.
Simply because there's a good 500 sheets on the front page overwise.

Yeah, I know, and I understand. However, even the latest update appeared as text yesterday. Might have been some cookie thing, I don't know, but as I suspected it corrected itself and now I can view the site in all its graphical glory.

And it is glorious indeed.