Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
About the preview icons
Hi,
I've done a manual search and used the built-in automatic one and drawn a blank, still, this might have been thoroughly addressed before and I am an ass to not find it.
If so, do forgive me.
My question is simple: What happened to the preview icons that used to represent the sheets? Did I click something? Was the function discarded? Now all I get are long lists of the sheets, in a game, in an update, but no pretty icons. They were really useful for browsing massive amounts of sheets in little time.
If there is a way to get them back, I'd like that. My browser can handle it, if that was a concern.

Oh yeah, I registered just because I missed them so.

-Ivan
Thanked by:
You probably clicked on text view(under the TSR logo)
Click on icon view
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: CrazyIvan
(03-14-2010, 10:39 AM)Solink Wrote: You probably clicked on text view(under the TSR logo)
Click on icon view

Awkwaaard.
That did it. Except for the main page, it remains in text view. Still, I can see the icons for the games, and that's what's most important.

Thanks!
Thanked by:
For the main page, all updates besides the latest appears as text.
Simply because there's a good 500 sheets on the front page overwise.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(03-14-2010, 12:16 PM)Dazz Wrote: For the main page, all updates besides the latest appears as text.
Simply because there's a good 500 sheets on the front page overwise.

Yeah, I know, and I understand. However, even the latest update appeared as text yesterday. Might have been some cookie thing, I don't know, but as I suspected it corrected itself and now I can view the site in all its graphical glory.

And it is glorious indeed.
Thanked by: