The VG Resource

Full Version: Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
That's right, if you have Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, you can receive your Shiny Pichu through Mystery Gift that triggers the Spiky Eared Pichu event in HG/SS. However, you won't receive the Pichu if you have already gotten the one from Game Stop. I already got mine today. No go get yours before March 25th.
Wow, awesome. Thanks for the tip. Big Grin
Oh, and it doesn't matter if that Pichu evolves or not. The event will always work.
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pichu.shtml
That is way cool, though I'll probably keep it a Pichu.

Thanks for the notice, I would never have known.
They should do that more often.
Well I might as well head up there today to get the Pichu and Jirachi because I keep meaning to get up there for the Jirachi but now I can just get both at once.
You don't have to. You can just go on Nintendo Wifi to get it from home.
I already got my other two Pichu from this, and transferred them to my Platinum...Anyone else notice that the 'GAMESTP' Pichu (01300) has a different ID No. than the 'SPR2010' (03050) one? For some reason, I thought the ID No. of the Pokemon activated the Event
The spiky eared Pichu interests me, but not that Jirachi Pokemon. I know Max had his moment with it and I know it would be good too have it too complete a Pokedex, but I don't want one. Just the Pichu for me thanks.
Oh, yay! I didn't get around to getting the Gamestop one so this is pretty grand.
(03-05-2010, 04:08 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: [ -> ]The spiky eared Pichu interests me, but not that Jirachi Pokemon. I know Max had his moment with it and I know it would be good too have it too complete a Pokedex, but I don't want one. Just the Pichu for me thanks.

Jirachi opens a new path in HG/SS that leads somewhere special

OK SO HERE IS HOW THINGS WORKEVery Sad

Gamestop is not giving away the Pichu, I didn't know I could get the Pichu at home until now and I did it like that. I did get the Jirachi from Gamestop though.

So now I have both, whee~
I guess there's an event in HG/SS that involves Arceus, but only them dang japanese have him.. Tongue
I was happy to get both, I got the Pichu and Jirachi each day their events started.
(03-05-2010, 05:19 PM)Ahsoka Tano Wrote: [ -> ]I guess there's an event in HG/SS that involves Arceus, but only them dang japanese have him.. Tongue
I was happy to get both, I got the Pichu and Jirachi each day their events started.
No he was given out at Toys R Us in November I believe it was.
(03-05-2010, 05:19 PM)Ahsoka Tano Wrote: [ -> ]I guess there's an event in HG/SS that involves Arceus, but only them dang japanese have him.. Tongue

Basically what Devicho said.
Anybody know if EBgames (Canadian Gamestop) is also offering Jirachi?

Also dang, I have to go someplace else to get Pichu, my router isn't compatible with Pokémon. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6