Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pikachu colored Pichu is now being given through Wi-fi
That's right, if you have Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, you can receive your Shiny Pichu through Mystery Gift that triggers the Spiky Eared Pichu event in HG/SS. However, you won't receive the Pichu if you have already gotten the one from Game Stop. I already got mine today. No go get yours before March 25th.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Wow, awesome. Thanks for the tip. Big Grin
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Oh, and it doesn't matter if that Pichu evolves or not. The event will always work.
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pichu.shtml
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
That is way cool, though I'll probably keep it a Pichu.

Thanks for the notice, I would never have known.
Thanked by:
They should do that more often.
Thanked by:
Well I might as well head up there today to get the Pichu and Jirachi because I keep meaning to get up there for the Jirachi but now I can just get both at once.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
You don't have to. You can just go on Nintendo Wifi to get it from home.
Thanked by:
I already got my other two Pichu from this, and transferred them to my Platinum...Anyone else notice that the 'GAMESTP' Pichu (01300) has a different ID No. than the 'SPR2010' (03050) one? For some reason, I thought the ID No. of the Pokemon activated the Event
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
The spiky eared Pichu interests me, but not that Jirachi Pokemon. I know Max had his moment with it and I know it would be good too have it too complete a Pokedex, but I don't want one. Just the Pichu for me thanks.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
Oh, yay! I didn't get around to getting the Gamestop one so this is pretty grand.
Thanked by:
(03-05-2010, 04:08 PM)Andy Justicehammer Wrote: The spiky eared Pichu interests me, but not that Jirachi Pokemon. I know Max had his moment with it and I know it would be good too have it too complete a Pokedex, but I don't want one. Just the Pichu for me thanks.

Jirachi opens a new path in HG/SS that leads somewhere special

OK SO HERE IS HOW THINGS WORKEVery Sad

Gamestop is not giving away the Pichu, I didn't know I could get the Pichu at home until now and I did it like that. I did get the Jirachi from Gamestop though.

So now I have both, whee~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
I guess there's an event in HG/SS that involves Arceus, but only them dang japanese have him.. Tongue
I was happy to get both, I got the Pichu and Jirachi each day their events started.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-05-2010, 05:19 PM)Ahsoka Tano Wrote: I guess there's an event in HG/SS that involves Arceus, but only them dang japanese have him.. Tongue
I was happy to get both, I got the Pichu and Jirachi each day their events started.
No he was given out at Toys R Us in November I believe it was.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
(03-05-2010, 05:19 PM)Ahsoka Tano Wrote: I guess there's an event in HG/SS that involves Arceus, but only them dang japanese have him.. Tongue

Basically what Devicho said.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
Anybody know if EBgames (Canadian Gamestop) is also offering Jirachi?

Also dang, I have to go someplace else to get Pichu, my router isn't compatible with Pokémon. Sad
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by: