The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy XIII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So with only a week left for the years most anticipated game, how are you all feeling? Who here has been following and will actually purchase the game upon release.

I have just gone through the arduous task of realizing I have games I no longer need or play and are opting to trade them for SSF4, GOW3, and of course FF13. And I have more than enough items to obtain all three. I feel my anticipation strangling, yet for what? I don't wanna be excited on TSR when no one else will be.

Do you guys think it will be good? (Note: Fully aware over half of TSR thinks FF's are overrated, but is asking anyway.)
Played it. It's not bad... pretty boring to start with, I was like five hours in and JUST got to use the ability sphere-thing.
what is this ability sphere-thing?
"The year's most anticipated game?"

I don't know a single person that's actually anticipating FFXIII anymore.
(03-02-2010, 10:50 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]"The year's most anticipated game?"

whoops, you're wrong, heh Cool

can't wait for this
I'll get this eventually, all my hypes for Soul Silver, which my friend who is all hyped for FFXIII is calling me a queer for...
(03-02-2010, 10:50 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]"The year's most anticipated game?"

Because everyone else has either spoiled too much of the game for themselves, or has resolved to just watch a play through and and decided it wasn't memorable enough to play themselves.
the main reason is the harsh reviews the japanese version got

also the game in japan got a more than 50% price drop in 2 months..heh.

hopefully the english will be slightly better.
Final Fantasy XIII- Made by nobody whose actually made a Final Fantasy game before.

Seriously the game looks bland and it's over hyped because it's Final Fantasy.

I might try it when the price drops, but there's other stuff I'm going to buy this spring.
(03-02-2010, 07:19 PM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]So with only a week left for the years most anticipated game
FXIII Is not:
[x]GOW3
[x]Battlefield 2
[x]the most aniticpated game of 2010
(03-03-2010, 07:12 AM)lay face down on the ground Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2010, 07:19 PM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]So with only a week left for one the years most anticipated game
FXIII Is not:
[x]GOW3
[x]Battlefield 2

Trying to fix myself. Better?
I'll get this eventually. I was planning on getting at at launch, but I'll save that honor for SoulSilver.
(03-03-2010, 09:06 AM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2010, 07:12 AM)lay face down on the ground Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2010, 07:19 PM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]So with only a week left for one the years most anticipated game
FXIII Is not:
[x]GOW3
[x]Battlefield 2

Trying to fix myself. Better?
More Anticipated games:

Metroid: Other M
Super Mario galaxy 2
Halo: Reach
God of War III
Monster Hunter Tri
Super Street Fighter IV
Metroid: Other M,Super Mario galaxy 2 and Monster Hunter Tri are in my wish list
And that's neat, but this topic is about FFXIII, not those games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6