The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon, what happened to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I agree with everything this guy said in this song. Except anything he said about the 2nd generation. I was still young at the time it was out.
I agree with this.

If there was a version discussing how Gen 2 improved gen 1 in every way and set it as the peak of the series, the song would be perfect in my eyes.
I'm sorry I'm just not used to British accents and chuckled at certain parts.
I listened to about 1.30 before just calling him a nostalgiafag and closing it. Boring.

Viper, there was a line where he said he hated the introduction of Dark, Steel, and the breeding system; which was introduced in Gen 2.
he,s right one thing

pokemon contest really sucks
i enjoyed it. i mean he's a serious nostalgiafag (also in his other songs) but i still agreed with nearly everything he said
(03-01-2010, 02:57 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Viper, there was a line where he said he hated the introduction of Dark, Steel, and the breeding system; which was introduced in Gen 2.

oh
in that case, he can go fuck himself then

though all the gen 1 stuff still applies
It's not that I agree with the song, since I like SOMETHING about every gen so far, but the song was still very entertaining.
(03-01-2010, 12:38 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that I agree with the song, since I like SOMETHING about every gen so far.

i like some design of the pokemon...like mewtwo, scizor garchomp...and a lot more
Every generation has improved the pokemon games. If you really think the old ones are that good then just don't play the new ones and play the old ones.
I just wish the new Pokemon games had as many secrets and mysterious glitches the older ones had.
They do, they're just way harder to find.
He's right about there being too many legendaries. I mean even if you don't count the sort-of legendaries, you could probably have an entire box of them. And half of them are weaker than non-legendaries.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10