Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon, what happened to you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It6xj40UVRM&feature=sub
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Rhyme
I agree with everything this guy said in this song. Except anything he said about the 2nd generation. I was still young at the time it was out.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
I agree with this.

If there was a version discussing how Gen 2 improved gen 1 in every way and set it as the peak of the series, the song would be perfect in my eyes.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
I'm sorry I'm just not used to British accents and chuckled at certain parts.

Thanked by:
I listened to about 1.30 before just calling him a nostalgiafag and closing it. Boring.

Viper, there was a line where he said he hated the introduction of Dark, Steel, and the breeding system; which was introduced in Gen 2.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Gold, Ngamer01, Kairos, Maxpphire
he,s right one thing

pokemon contest really sucks
with super cow privileges
i enjoyed it. i mean he's a serious nostalgiafag (also in his other songs) but i still agreed with nearly everything he said
Thanked by:
(03-01-2010, 02:57 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Viper, there was a line where he said he hated the introduction of Dark, Steel, and the breeding system; which was introduced in Gen 2.

oh
in that case, he can go fuck himself then

though all the gen 1 stuff still applies
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
It's not that I agree with the song, since I like SOMETHING about every gen so far, but the song was still very entertaining.
(03-01-2010, 12:38 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: It's not that I agree with the song, since I like SOMETHING about every gen so far.

i like some design of the pokemon...like mewtwo, scizor garchomp...and a lot more
with super cow privileges
Thanked by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWiN2_nQdQs
Johto for the win.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
Every generation has improved the pokemon games. If you really think the old ones are that good then just don't play the new ones and play the old ones.
I just wish the new Pokemon games had as many secrets and mysterious glitches the older ones had.
Thanked by: Maxpphire
They do, they're just way harder to find.
Thanked by:
He's right about there being too many legendaries. I mean even if you don't count the sort-of legendaries, you could probably have an entire box of them. And half of them are weaker than non-legendaries.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by: