The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR, I need your help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i'm in a bit of a pickle. dex went ahead and put me and tyvon in charge of any gaming competitions, get togethers, or whatever it is i'm supposed to be doing.

problem is, i don't know what tSR plays. so, community, start dropping names. i'd like to know what games you think could work in a community competition obviously, any emulator with netplay is pretty much covered, but i need to know what you guys are playing or are able to play so tyvon or i can set something up. i can't organize this stuff by myself tsr, so post any ideas you have, for games or for threads, and help a brother out!
Pokemon would be fine. Especially since HG/SS coming out soon.
mario kart 64.

although i'd be out of any competition for ping reasons.
Pokemon would be a fantastic idea.
the elephant in the room is definitely pokemon, let's get some other ideas first
I can play most of the major 360 games and SSBB. Dunno how good Dolphin's Netplay is, but I think I could play online with it along with pretty much any other emulator.
Puzzle Bubble or Magical Drop 3.

or any puzzle game would be awesome.
i already posted what i wanna do!
(02-25-2010, 11:25 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]Puzzle Bubble or Magical Drop 3.

or any puzzle game would be awesome.
Yeah, puzzle games would be pretty fun IMO. We could do Tetris Attack or Dr. Mario or something.
EDIT: Bomberman?
Well you should learn what hardware TSR has first. I assume everyone making a post has a computer so that clears up a few things. I dunno how we could get any fighting games going or if 2D fighter has specific rooms and stuff for that kind of stuff.
I'd like some kind of Fire Emblem in here as well.
I'm assuming we're not including TF2 or CS in this discussion, right?
I don't see why we wouldn't...
seconding Dr. Mario, I love that game.
Phantasy
Star

Fuck yeah. Although it's a Co-op game, having tSR regularly play would be great. Having everyone start using MAME for some fighting game shenanigans would be great too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4