The VG Resource

Full Version: 日本人是猪
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
一个肥胖的猪。咽气
Eternal Japanese wild boar
Boar hyperplasia. Death
(02-19-2010, 03:50 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Eternal Japanese wild boar
Boar hyperplasia. Death

way to use google translate

next time realize it is written in chinese and not reject dwarfland ripoff language. i thought you were good at this. next you're gonna tell me it's korean
wow talk about owned
I can tell the difference between korean and japanese/chinese

the difference is that kanji is actually just chinese characters and since I don't know chinese they look the same to me

According to google translate, in chinese it says:

Japanese is a pig
A fat pig. Yanqi
"Yanqi" is "die"

google translate is silly

however other than the goof up on "die" that is pretty much completely correct (chinese does not really do plurals)
odd how running that through a japanese translator actually picked up on that but the chinese one didn't

as I said before, kanji is just chinese so they obviously look the same
Yeah it's really silly

Pretty much every kanji is ripped off from Chinese but their phonetic system is completely different so most of them don't even share the same pronunciation, let alone meaning

Japan is thieving pig ! !
EDIT: I fucked this comment up accidentally :o If I remember, it has to do with Japanese borrowing Chinese's kanji and adding their own sound in addition to the original Chinese sound.
>keeping the chinese phonetic

um what

chinese and japanese, no matter what dialect, pretty much have a completely different phonetics system :I

The only thing that remains similiar are the way most of the kanji are written visually
>Japan has kept some of the Chinese phonetic

that means, not all kanjis have their original phonetics.

the kanji for spring (haru), for example, has retained its original sound (shun) in some cases, like shun-giku (a kind of vegetable). that's what they call on-yomi (phonetic reading, loosely translated).
[Image: dudleyroll.gif]
GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR
GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR
GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR
(02-19-2010, 10:26 AM)Subomi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: dudleyroll.gif]

when I saw this image my mind went "Stop Posting v2"
(02-19-2010, 12:03 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2010, 10:26 AM)Subomi Wrote: [ -> ][Image: dudleyroll.gif]

when I saw this image my mind went "Stop Posting v2"

hahahahah me too
glorious nippon ! !
Pages: 1 2