The VG Resource

Full Version: Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (CD-i)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm ripping sprites from the CD-i Zelda games. Before I rip more Faces of Evil sprites, I'm ripping sprites from Wand of Gamelon.

Sprites that are on the site but not this post:
Armos: The icon disappeared. Imageshack probably removed the icon.
Ushrom: The icon linked to a 404 error. Imageshack probably removed the sprite sheet.

Sprites that I can't rip:
Fisherman/Blacksmith: His white hair blends with the white background when he's a fisherman.
Swamp Wizard: He wears brown robes that blend with the walls of his house.
Duke Onkled: His robes are the same color as the wall.

Zelda
[Image: zeldai.png]

Enemies
[Image: wallmaster.png] [Image: vire.png] [Image: desertfly.png] [Image: pig.png] [Image: keese.png] [Image: dodongo.png] [Image: ghini.png] [Image: octorok.png] [Image: stalfos.png] [Image: swampbug.png] [Image: fishr.png] [Image: gargoyle.png] [Image: bott.png] [Image: zora.png] [Image: gleeokhead.png] [Image: dordung.png] [Image: floormaster.png] [Image: darknut.png] [Image: tektike.png] [Image: eyefc.png] [Image: stonehead.png] [Image: peahat.png]
Bosses
[Image: gibdoicon.png] [Image: ironknuckleicon.png] [Image: witches.png] [Image: gleeok.png] [Image: wizzrobe.png] [Image: omfak.png] [Image: hectan.png] [Image: ganon.png]
NPCs
[Image: bakerm.png] [Image: magiccloaklady.png] [Image: impa.png] [Image: starvinglady.png] [Image: knittingwoman.png] [Image: fairies.png] [Image: kravindish.png] [Image: almao.png] [Image: forestlady.png] [Image: farix.png] [Image: harkinian.png]
Miscellaneous
[Image: crocodile.png] [Image: inventoryld.png] [Image: keyx.png]
It is just me or they are resized?
I think they are. They should be ripped from the rom as actual size without the window maximized or stretched.
Nice job, but they're resized like the Morshu sheet was. Tongue Just shrink them down and we'll be in business.
I took screenshots in the emulator and copied the sprites from the screenshots. Does the emulator resize the screen?
Looks like it does. I think that you might be able to change it from video options or something like that. Size "normal"
I couldn't change the emulator's size, but I fixed the Gibdo and Wallmaster rips and added an Iron Knuckle rip.
mh, I was bored:
[Image: 73606924.png]

And nice sprites, even if they have not much frames.
Keep it up!

Are you gonna rip the squadala man from The Faces of Evil?
(01-23-2010, 08:04 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Keep it up!

Are you gonna rip the squadala man from The Faces of Evil?

I'm not ripping more Faces of Evil Sprites until I finish Wand of Gamelon and rip more sprites from it. Gwonam is at ZeldaPower in the Faces of Evil section now, but he's resized like my rips were before I fixed them. I ripped Morshu because it was requested. Faces of Evil Ganon sprites were requested too, but he has the same sprites in both games.
Awesome job. If you don't mind i'm going to change the boss icons since the art you used isn't on the sheets. Can't wait for more!
(01-23-2010, 07:55 PM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]mh, I was bored:
[Image: 73606924.png]

And nice sprites, even if they have not much frames.

Thanks. I couldn't find a good screenshot for Wand of Gamelon. Animation Magic didn't make many frames for the sprites. Gibdo, the first boss, has 2 walking frames and 2 attacking frames and fights Zelda for 5 seconds.
(01-23-2010, 10:46 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job. If you don't mind i'm going to change the boss icons since the art you used isn't on the sheets. Can't wait for more!

I don't mind, but should I stop using the cutscenes for icons?
If they're not included in the sheet. That way people don't click it expecting something and get something else.
I won't use the cutscenes again, but the Morshu icon on the site is from the cutscene when he says MMMM. I thought that the icon should be something that was on the sheet, so I added lamp oil, a rope, and a bomb. I didn't like my Morshu icon, and it wasn't used. When I saw the new icon, I thought that using the cutscenes for icons was fine.
Hmm, I guess that's fine since he's an NPC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5