The VG Resource

Full Version: New Zelda for 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Satoru Iwata confirmed today that the next Zelda game will be released this year.
Also Nintendo is already working in the DS 2, wich will use high definition graphics and a motion sensing technology.
DS 2? High definition?

Uh, do you mean Wii2?
Is there any difference in that with high-spec graphics?
source?
(01-06-2010, 08:36 AM)Cacoon Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any difference in that with high-spec graphics?

High defintion usually implies at least 720p

Which uh

Would not work on a handheld.
High "resolution", not High "defnintion".
They're probably just making it have bigger screens.
It's probably just going to be around DSiXL size.

also ugh they're making vitality sensor games now
it's like nintendo is TRYING to make people hate them
http://screwattack.com/videos/Hard-News-010610

A little video that mentions this along with the new DS.
Well I am definitely looking forward to seeing more information of the next Zelda. Especially since they or at-least the rumours are bigging up the idea that this will be different from previous Zelda games.
I think it's pretty much confirmed that the next Wii zelda will have the waggle slashing controls that TP had.
That's bad.
Well it depends how they handle it, I didn't mind it in TP, though the "stab" to me was awkward.
(01-07-2010, 12:58 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's pretty much confirmed that the next Wii zelda will have the waggle slashing controls that TP had.
That's bad.
no

it's not

the only way it would be bad is if they didn't fix some of the nonresponsiveness

the system's been out for years now, i'm sure they can do it right this time.
tyvon you silly optimist you
not really, i just think it's dumb to put a game down because it uses motion controls
yes but vipershark said it so can you really act surprised
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5