The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman 10 confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES OH GOD I JUST ORGASMED HELL YES
/discussion
Why is it 8-Bit again? =/

It was a nice gimmick before, but it's a bit cheap if they're gonna only do it that way from now on. I guess it's a production cost thing.
Cause 8-bit is the best kind of bits. It's the whole retro thing.

Not like they don't have a billion other Megaman games going on not in 8-bit
but

but

Megaman 10 already exists

it's called Megaman X!!!
yeah, i like it in 8-bit. it has a clean look about it that none of the other megaman games really matched and it fits the classic series really nicely.
I'm happy in my pants now.
Tyvon, I want to hit you now. BADLY.
And I thought I did bad jokes

Megaman 10? YAY!
But 8bits again? I kind of like the Megaman & Bass and Megaman 8 style. Well, better than 3D
i always thought the mm8 style looked rather soulless, and mm7 just looked lame.
Ho ho ho! If only this would be out for Christmas this year; I'd put a copy in each and every one of you all's stockings!

From what I've read on the back of the boxes while handing out Christmas presents, Mega Man games seem to have a great charm to them when in 8-bit; I'm sure you all will be very happy! Ho ho ho!
Look at that promotional art! Megaman with a Buster firing into the sky while his other hand has a gun that he's using to blow the head off another robot! And Protoman!? XDDD

I do hope they take it a step further than they did with Megaman 9, though. Megaman 9 felt like a step back from the peak of the retro Megaman games (which it hit rather early and never got back, so why am I complaining? xD). I guess what I'm saying is that I hope they get better like the early ones did back in the day before leveling off and declining. I also wonder if they're going to retain that new gimmick of having one of the Robot Masters as a Woman.

Oh, and doesn't the plot sound awfully a lot like the plot of every Megaman X game ever? Trying to quell rebellions of robots who sometimes are infected with a virus, sometimes have free will, sometimes have free will because of a virus, or sometimes have a virus because of free will... one of those. Well, I guess in this one it's just because of overheating, if I read right.
fucking dammit capcom where is my MMX spinoff the X series is much better than MM classic
I agree that they need a new Megaman X, but if they keep taking it the route of Megaman X7 and X8, I don't know if I can stomach it anymore. It'd be cool to find more ties between the X and Zero series in newer X games, maybe have Doctor Wily in there somewhere, I dunno.
No, they need to go back to the SNES graphical style but add in new powers and stuff.
Even a non-canon spinoff would work, or better yet, a timewarp type story seeing as sigma was officially destroyed in MMX8.
Personally, I have a hard time considering anything after Megaman X5 canon... the stories just got so weird, and Axl just gets on my nerves. I mean, while the new games bring interesting concepts to the table, the execution is all wrong. It's a lot like Street Fighter, where there is a story, but it is so poorly touched upon that you wonder what the point is. So much is left unanswered and vague, and you can never tell what will actually be considered canon by the next game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15