The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Espio, Mighty, Silver and Scourge - RMVX Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here. I based them on an existing Sonic sprite in the same style, but won't post it because it's not mine. If it is appreciated, maybe I'll do some more characters in this style.

[Image: shadowrmvxzu4.png] [Image: espiormvxgx1.png] [Image: knucklesrmvxcj4.png] [Image: silverrmvx2jk6.png] [Image: mightyrmvxpu2.png]
[Image: scourgermvxzu6.png] [Image: tailsrmvx.png] -------------------------------------------Here, the original Sonic, just to compare: [Image: sonicrmvxbb4.png]
Note that Sonic isn't mine.

Please feel free to point out what in each character needs revamping.

Also...
[Image: comingup.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pretty much unimpressed with everything except Espio. You should take Shadow and Knuckles out and just leave the scaly ninja.

Also, you might wanna add a credit tag?
Twilight Shadow Wrote:Pretty much unimpressed with everything except Espio. You should take Shadow and Knuckles out and just leave the scaly ninja.

Also, you might wanna add a credit tag?

Added. Don't really know why =p

I didn't take out Shadow and Knuckles because they're both originals, and I consider Knuckles to be better than the one that already exists. . .
That's understandable. The Espio sprites, especially, are cool.
So. . . Is this alright, does it need reworking to be accepted, what. . .?

Give me some feedback here, please...
***bump***

No reply? Anyone? No mods in this forums??
So, I guess nobody is going to answer my questions. Not even a single soul in this forums. Not even a warning about my multiple posts...
These forums are real ghost forums. Waste of hard work Defeated
Ok, I know this has been dead for a long time, and that the forums are under revamping, and nobody updates the sprites, and all that, but I've edited shadow to correct some minor problems.

Also...

[Image: coisobv4.png]
You've also highlighted that this thread needs to be in sprite discussion until it's gotten some more feedback, and considered of acceptable quality.

Thanks.
Silver's hair needs some work. There's potential here no doubt. Good luck.
They seem pretty cool. Except, Shaow's face on walk motion just looks kind of weird to me. Maybe it's the way the spikes are positioned at the back.
(11-14-2008, 03:06 PM)Snuka7 (Dark Lord) Wrote: [ -> ]They seem pretty cool. Except, Shaow's face on walk motion just looks kind of weird to me. Maybe it's the way the spikes are positioned at the back.

Can you specify which one? Cause there are 2 different spiked Shadows =P
Well, if this is the fixed up version, I think it looks better. If this was always there, I'm blind.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/948/k...mvxye7.png

The spikes are much better here. Nice job! Wait! Are you going to do Sonic and the rest of the gang?
(11-15-2008, 06:18 AM)Snuka7 (Dark Lord) Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if this is the fixed up version, I think it looks better. If this was always there, I'm blind.
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/948/k...mvxye7.png

The spikes are much better here. Nice job! Wait! Are you going to do Sonic and the rest of the gang?

There is already one for sonic, just wasn't made by me, it is official. I might be doing more depending on how well these are accepted.
New submissions in first post. Completely updated.
Going to point out to our members that despite the appearance of Sourge, he is in fact canon. Anti-Mobius, Evil Sonic, Dr. Kintobor and all that jazz.

Furthermore, I'd say that unless you can get a lot of these sprites together, making large numbers of characters, it wouldn't be quite worth submitting yet.

But it's well on it's way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4