The VG Resource

Full Version: Left 4 Dead 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There's no thread for this game other than the month-old trailer thread I don't feel like bumping.

I love this game to death. Am I alone?
My computer's a piece of junk so I can't get it until I get an XBox at Christmas :/

Played the demo though and it's awesome
I'll try not to fangasm too much but the demo really doesn't do the full game justice. You'll love it.
waiting for my imported uncensored version to arrive.
so mad.
At least Australia got the Riot Guard back. I understood the gore but I was so pissed about that.
would import from britain if I wanted it.

I bought the first one on release and was p. disappointed.
probably because australia
if you guys get it, get it on PC

seriously, I played the Xbox demo and it could't display a fourth of the zombies onscreen that the PC version could.
The PC version is MUCH more hardcore.
I have the PC version of it. I play it at least 2hrs a day usually and love it to death Cute
I'm p. sure that my laptop won't be able to handle L4D2
especially since TF2 is prone to Pool Memory Errors so I don't want to pop out of a campaign because of it

so I'm getting it on the 360 for Christmas since a bunch of my friends already got it~
from the demo alone, the 360 version of L4D2 felt a lot slower and as previously mentioned, has a lot less zombies onscreen so it's less fighting
I'd rather get the 360 one.

Even if there's more zombies and much more fast paced on the PC version those reasons. really isn't enough for me to buy that version, besides my computer is like oB2Ko's PC, it couldn't handle it. and I'm not going to save up a bunch of cash just for the sake of getting a Windows 7 for one game.
I've played the one on the 360 and it's pretty fun. I liked playing as Uncle Phil though. (The fat black guy who's name ingame is Couch)
(12-03-2009, 12:33 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Couch

..Coach.
(12-02-2009, 12:59 AM)Ravecat Wrote: [ -> ]would import from britain if I wanted it.

I bought the first one on release and was p. disappointed.

L4D1 is seriously a fucking tech demo compared to L4D2
I pretty much agree, which is also why people were/are pissed off about how soon after L4D1 it was released. I still think it should have been, at most, a huge DLC addon. But seeing as how L4D2 is amazing, I don't care.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7