[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Intoduction
I am Richer Martyn.. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro know or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated crossroad, were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.
r4
Thanked by:
Welcome to tSR~

Read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Also if you're not witty please stay out of the spamhaul, they bite.
(Better Norsk? |:<))
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Yes

Why are you making a sad face with a unibrow?
Thanked by:
Maybe I'm making a happy face with a Unibrow and your seeing his nose as a frownie face.
|:<)
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by:
Note that he already broke a rule by not putting his introduction topic in the introduction forum

Seriously, how can you even miss that? It's less than an inch above the New Thread button.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
@Lunyka: oh
@Vipershark: I noticed that too.
Thanked by:
@Viper
Because I'm tired and stressed to the point where I'm not noticing small details and have been joking around a lot?

Don't be a killjoy dearie~
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
Thanked by: