The VG Resource

Full Version: Intoduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Richer Martyn.. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro know or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated crossroad, were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.
Welcome to tSR~

Read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Also if you're not witty please stay out of the spamhaul, they bite.
(Better Norsk? |:<))
Yes

Why are you making a sad face with a unibrow?
Maybe I'm making a happy face with a Unibrow and your seeing his nose as a frownie face.
|:<)
Note that he already broke a rule by not putting his introduction topic in the introduction forum

Seriously, how can you even miss that? It's less than an inch above the New Thread button.
@Lunyka: oh
@Vipershark: I noticed that too.
@Viper
Because I'm tired and stressed to the point where I'm not noticing small details and have been joking around a lot?

Don't be a killjoy dearie~