Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Top Gear MEGARIP!!!
I ripped everything I could from Top Gear on the SNES... ENJOY!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and
desert you

Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie
and hurt you

If you just read this, you got rick rolled!
Thanked by:
Please don't use attachments. Use an imagehosting website like www.imageshack.us or something. Just not an attachment. PLEASE. We're begging you to. <=/
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
Nice rips Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(09-07-2009, 10:10 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: Please don't use attachments. Use an imagehosting website like www.imageshack.us or something. Just not an attachment. PLEASE. We're begging you to. <=/

Oh... Sorry XD I'll use my Deviantart account XD
Never gonna give you up,
desert you

Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie
and hurt you

Thanked by:
I wouldn't suggest that, you'd get banned from DA for posting other companies items.
Use imageshack.us
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(09-08-2009, 06:43 AM)Dazz Wrote: I wouldn't suggest that, you'd get banned from DA for posting other companies items.
Use imageshack.us

okay, I'll try, 'cause I always hated Imageshack... Everytime I tried to use it it bugged...
Never gonna give you up,
desert you

Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie
and hurt you

Thanked by:
Try Photobucket. Just be careful about uploading multiple files at a time, and be sure to check your upload settings before submitting here (I forget the default) because free accounts have a limit to the size ( X by Y or filesize) of an image that only cares about which limit you set it to [don't worry about it too much, I uploaded a 24 frame GIF sized at 480pixels × 304pixels for all frames which weighs in at 1101.14 KB [1127569 bytes] by switching my upload settings to it was either large, 15" screen, or 17" screen (640 x 480 limit, 800 x 600 limit, or 1024 x 768 limit) and upload another image with a height of 3713 pixels by changing the settings to 1 megabyte filesize).

I don't know other image sites, so if anyone reading this can suggest other alternatives, that would be cool too. Maybe even advantages over Photobucket too.

And I'm not really a big fan of racing games, but that is still a cool sheet. (Funny with the tag on the bottom with the car with an empty tank saying "Let's GO!")
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
(09-08-2009, 11:12 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: Try Photobucket. Just be careful about uploading multiple files at a time, and be sure to check your upload settings before submitting here (I forget the default) because free accounts have a limit to the size ( X by Y or filesize) of an image that only cares about which limit you set it to [don't worry about it too much, I uploaded a 24 frame GIF sized at 480pixels × 304pixels for all frames which weighs in at 1101.14 KB [1127569 bytes] by switching my upload settings to it was either large, 15" screen, or 17" screen (640 x 480 limit, 800 x 600 limit, or 1024 x 768 limit) and upload another image with a height of 3713 pixels by changing the settings to 1 megabyte filesize).

I don't know other image sites, so if anyone reading this can suggest other alternatives, that would be cool too. Maybe even advantages over Photobucket too.

And I'm not really a big fan of racing games, but that is still a cool sheet. (Funny with the tag on the bottom with the car with an empty tank saying "Let's GO!")

'kay, I'll try it Wink And thanks a lot Big Grin
Never gonna give you up,
desert you

Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie
and hurt you

Thanked by: