The VG Resource

Full Version: Top Gear MEGARIP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ripped everything I could from Top Gear on the SNES... ENJOY!
Please don't use attachments. Use an imagehosting website like www.imageshack.us or something. Just not an attachment. PLEASE. We're begging you to. <=/
Nice rips Big Grin
(09-07-2009, 10:10 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't use attachments. Use an imagehosting website like www.imageshack.us or something. Just not an attachment. PLEASE. We're begging you to. <=/

Oh... Sorry XD I'll use my Deviantart account XD
I wouldn't suggest that, you'd get banned from DA for posting other companies items.
Use imageshack.us
(09-08-2009, 06:43 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't suggest that, you'd get banned from DA for posting other companies items.
Use imageshack.us

okay, I'll try, 'cause I always hated Imageshack... Everytime I tried to use it it bugged...
Try Photobucket. Just be careful about uploading multiple files at a time, and be sure to check your upload settings before submitting here (I forget the default) because free accounts have a limit to the size ( X by Y or filesize) of an image that only cares about which limit you set it to [don't worry about it too much, I uploaded a 24 frame GIF sized at 480pixels × 304pixels for all frames which weighs in at 1101.14 KB [1127569 bytes] by switching my upload settings to it was either large, 15" screen, or 17" screen (640 x 480 limit, 800 x 600 limit, or 1024 x 768 limit) and upload another image with a height of 3713 pixels by changing the settings to 1 megabyte filesize).

I don't know other image sites, so if anyone reading this can suggest other alternatives, that would be cool too. Maybe even advantages over Photobucket too.

And I'm not really a big fan of racing games, but that is still a cool sheet. (Funny with the tag on the bottom with the car with an empty tank saying "Let's GO!")
(09-08-2009, 11:12 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]Try Photobucket. Just be careful about uploading multiple files at a time, and be sure to check your upload settings before submitting here (I forget the default) because free accounts have a limit to the size ( X by Y or filesize) of an image that only cares about which limit you set it to [don't worry about it too much, I uploaded a 24 frame GIF sized at 480pixels × 304pixels for all frames which weighs in at 1101.14 KB [1127569 bytes] by switching my upload settings to it was either large, 15" screen, or 17" screen (640 x 480 limit, 800 x 600 limit, or 1024 x 768 limit) and upload another image with a height of 3713 pixels by changing the settings to 1 megabyte filesize).

I don't know other image sites, so if anyone reading this can suggest other alternatives, that would be cool too. Maybe even advantages over Photobucket too.

And I'm not really a big fan of racing games, but that is still a cool sheet. (Funny with the tag on the bottom with the car with an empty tank saying "Let's GO!")

'kay, I'll try it Wink And thanks a lot Big Grin