Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dolphin and Magnus 2.0 M&L style with new and improved X-Nauts!
I made a custom M&L Dolphin, and I made all the poses. I want you to approve it, so I know what Improvements I need to make. I made the Dolphin first, I will be making more creatures from SMW, and I also plan on submitting it. (sheet update #6) [Image: dolphinml2zy7.png]The most updated will be on the latest page.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
woah! those are pretty good! my only suggestion is that you make the tail on the vertically facing ones darker.

other than that, good job!
Thanked by:
Hm, the lineart is excellent, however, I don't think the shading fits the style. I wouldn't consider these enemies if it weren't for the fact that Yoshi was able to eat them in SMW XD But if you fix the shading, it should look nice. I think there's an M&L tutorial on the site. But as said, the lineart is nice, also, I like your color choice.
Thanked by:
toastersaurus Wrote:woah! those are pretty good! my only suggestion is that you make the tail on the vertically facing ones darker.

other than that, good job!
Ok, I made the tails on the vertical jumping motion darker.
Gifts
Thanked by:
Like Colton said... You need to arrange the shading, but the others things on the sprite are correct. Just arrange the shading and that will be perfect.
[Image: realsignatureyf5.png]
Yoshi Bros!!
Thanked by:
don't their tail fins go the other way? It looks like a sharks tail fin.
Thanked by:
FinalYoshi Wrote:Like Colton said... You need to arrange the shading, but the others things on the sprite are correct. Just arrange the shading and that will be perfect.
Ok, I arranged the shading to fit the style.
Gifts
Thanked by:
pretty good... better than my blogg for metroid prime 2, I just cant get the swimming part right...
[Image: newtitlescreen-42.png]
Thanked by:
It doesn't look AA'd right, and needs more contrast. The shading is also a bit wierd...
[Image: tsrsig1wq6.png]
Thanked by:
Elebit Wrote:It doesn't look AA'd right, and needs more contrast. The shading is also a bit wierd...
[Image: profpy4.png] Maybe you see something I don't.
Gifts
Thanked by:
Pretty good. It looks like it has a shark's tail though.
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:Pretty good. It looks like it has a shark's tail though.
I thought that the lineart would look better.Cool
Anyway, which enemy/ally from SMW should I do next in M&L style that is not already on TSR?
Gifts
Thanked by:
I have noticed that you use three shades. everything but human skin in ML style has 2. still, good job.
Thanked by:
CoolYoshi Wrote:Anyway, which enemy/ally from SMW should I do next in M&L style that is not already on TSR?

How about... Cheep Cheeps? I haven't seen any on TSR yet.
Thanked by:
CoolYoshi Wrote:Maybe you see something I don't.

[Image: idioterrorfp6.png]
[Image: tsrsig1wq6.png]
Thanked by: