The VG Resource

Full Version: Dolphin and Magnus 2.0 M&L style with new and improved X-Nauts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I made a custom M&L Dolphin, and I made all the poses. I want you to approve it, so I know what Improvements I need to make. I made the Dolphin first, I will be making more creatures from SMW, and I also plan on submitting it. (sheet update #6) [Image: dolphinml2zy7.png]The most updated will be on the latest page.
woah! those are pretty good! my only suggestion is that you make the tail on the vertically facing ones darker.

other than that, good job!
Hm, the lineart is excellent, however, I don't think the shading fits the style. I wouldn't consider these enemies if it weren't for the fact that Yoshi was able to eat them in SMW XD But if you fix the shading, it should look nice. I think there's an M&L tutorial on the site. But as said, the lineart is nice, also, I like your color choice.
toastersaurus Wrote:woah! those are pretty good! my only suggestion is that you make the tail on the vertically facing ones darker.

other than that, good job!
Ok, I made the tails on the vertical jumping motion darker.
Like Colton said... You need to arrange the shading, but the others things on the sprite are correct. Just arrange the shading and that will be perfect.
don't their tail fins go the other way? It looks like a sharks tail fin.
FinalYoshi Wrote:Like Colton said... You need to arrange the shading, but the others things on the sprite are correct. Just arrange the shading and that will be perfect.
Ok, I arranged the shading to fit the style.
pretty good... better than my blogg for metroid prime 2, I just cant get the swimming part right...
It doesn't look AA'd right, and needs more contrast. The shading is also a bit wierd...
Elebit Wrote:It doesn't look AA'd right, and needs more contrast. The shading is also a bit wierd...
[Image: profpy4.png] Maybe you see something I don't.
Pretty good. It looks like it has a shark's tail though.
Plasma Trooper Wrote:Pretty good. It looks like it has a shark's tail though.
I thought that the lineart would look better.Cool
Anyway, which enemy/ally from SMW should I do next in M&L style that is not already on TSR?
I have noticed that you use three shades. everything but human skin in ML style has 2. still, good job.
CoolYoshi Wrote:Anyway, which enemy/ally from SMW should I do next in M&L style that is not already on TSR?

How about... Cheep Cheeps? I haven't seen any on TSR yet.
CoolYoshi Wrote:Maybe you see something I don't.

[Image: idioterrorfp6.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8