Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
10.5 SWR - 12.3 Touhou Hisoutensoku (New)
Touhou Hisoutensoku Sprites

[Image: unthinkable_natural_law-utsuho_icon.png][Image: th12-3_touhou_hisoutensoku-utsuho_sfx_icon.png][Image: unthinkable_natural_law-catfish_icon.png][Image: th12-3_touhou-hisoutensoku_battle_hud_icon.png][Image: th12-3_touhou-hisoutensoku_story-mode_icon.png]

UPDATEVery Sad
ALL SWR CHARACTER SPRITE AND SFX SHEETS.
Spell Card BGs

Act 2 ;D

Sprites:
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reimu_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-sakuya_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-youmu_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-marisa_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-alice_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-remilia_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yuyuko_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-patchouli_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yukari_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reisen_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-aya_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-suika_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-komachi_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-iku_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-tenshi_icon.png]

SFX:
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reimusfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-sakuyasfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-youmusfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-marisasfx_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-alicesfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-remiliasfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yuyukosfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-patchoulisfx_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-yukarisfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-reisensfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ayasfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-suikasfx_icon.png]
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-komachisfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ikusfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-tenshisfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-generalsfx_icon.png]

Other stuff
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-cardbgs_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-weathersfx_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-opening_icon.png][Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ui_icon.png]

Planned
  • Staff Roll (Maybe)
  • Menus (Maybe)

And as of this topic, this is new!

Marisa's lesson of how to "Spark"
Concentrate your mind
Mutter the spell to Mini-Hakkero tenderly
Aim at someone you don't like
Now unleash your annihilation of love!

[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-marisasfx_icon.png]
Thanked by:
Great stuff dude! Really awesome!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Good work! Both the Marisa SFX and the Sakuya SFX sheets are up now. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Umm found here..? No?

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=80723.0
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:
(05-26-2009, 02:47 PM)Boo Wrote: Umm found here..? No?

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=80723.0

Nope, though, they probably extracted the images using the same program from handy japan anon! I have to say, it's the not the first time I've been asked...
Thanked by:
Ah, been waiting for Marisa's sfx. Great job, dude!
Thanked by:
(05-26-2009, 03:01 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: Ah, been waiting for Marisa's sfx. Great job, dude!
Thanks =D I had enough time while procrastinating revising to do another sheet >.>

[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ikusfx_icon.png]
Her drill will pierce the heavens!
Thanked by:
RTB has this up, good work! Smile
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
LIGHTNING!
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...
... I think I just wet myself...
Thanked by:
(05-27-2009, 03:18 AM)Dazz Wrote: RTB has this up, good work! Smile
Awesome
(05-27-2009, 01:39 PM)Chaofanatic Wrote: LIGHTNING!
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha...
... I think I just wet myself...
...Uhhhhh. Okay then.

[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-ayasfx_icon.png]
Pose for a photo?

Also, quickly pulled together the card BGs, seems they're shared over all the chars.
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-cardbgs_icon.png]
Thanked by:
RTB's already put these up so I don't need to - great rips!! Big Grin
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
(05-28-2009, 02:34 AM)Dazz Wrote: RTB's already put these up so I don't need to - great rips!! Big Grin
I don't know why I keep forgetting to comment. Sad

Anyway, can't wait until Youmu's SFX (and the HUD?) are sheeted, then we've got pretty much everything from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody! Cute
Thanked by:
(05-28-2009, 02:34 AM)Dazz Wrote: RTB's already put these up so I don't need to - great rips!! Big Grin
Thanks
(05-28-2009, 10:19 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
I don't know why I keep forgetting to comment. Sad

Anyway, can't wait until Youmu's SFX (and the HUD?) are sheeted, then we've got pretty much everything from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody! Cute
I blame magic! And HUD! That's the one, I keep calling it UI for User Interface XD

Now. Some people like Youmu...I don't...

Specially after I finished her sheet it was 1354 by 12094 pixels SFX sheet. I never thought I'd ever upload a sheet so huge. I'll admit the effects are pretty but...Jesus Christ.
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-youmusfx_icon.png]
Also, this is the first sheet (Besides the cards one) where I just couldn't be bothered attempting to do a button for, so it's a screenshot of SWR half-sized.

Also, have some weather.
[Image: scarlet_weather_rhapsody-weathersfx_icon.png]
Thanked by:
Yikes, I see what you mean. It's even bigger than both my Meiling SFX rips (the colours, Duke! THE COLOURS!) combined! (And here I thought Meiling had a lot of SFX...)
Thanked by:
(05-28-2009, 10:51 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Yikes, I see what you mean. It's even bigger than both my Meiling SFX rips (the colours, Duke! THE COLOURS!) combined! (And here I thought Meiling had a lot of SFX...)
Youmu doesn't really have THAT many effects though (I think Aya and Reimu have more), they're just so HUGE Very Sad
Thanked by: