Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rayman sprite
I have made some custom sprite of Rayman and I would like some comment.

M&L Rayman

[Image: mlssraymaniconpy4.png]

SMK Rayman

[Image: smkraymaniconaf1.png]
Thanked by: Konradn
Not bad, but I think this needs a round in sprite discussion. If you want me to, I'll move it for ya.
Thanked by:
Ok, good idea
Thanked by:
Ok, thread moved to Sprite Discussion. You might also wanna change the first post accordingly. =D
Thanked by:
Nice job.
Thanked by:
I know, I repeat.

The skin color of SMK Rayman is too dark.
Thanked by:
Nice job. I'm impressed.
Thanked by:
Vinci Wrote:I know, I repeat.

The skin color of SMK Rayman is too dark.

I just use the color of Mario and I think the skin of Rayman is the same as Mario...
Thanked by:
I think that you should make the skin on the Hoodlum (Guy with gun) in M&L a little darker.
Also, when are you going to make the Globox?
Thanked by:
Shadow Computer Wrote:I think that you should make the skin on the Hoodlum (Guy with gun) in M&L a little darker.
Also, when are you going to make the Globox?

Ok, for the hoodlums, I will do it and for the Globox, I was not so motivated so I do the up,down,left and the right side in the overworld, but I think I will work on it soon.
Thanked by:
Not bad. The head looks a tiny bit squared tough.
Thanked by:
Neox The Hedgehog Wrote:Not bad. The head looks a tiny bit squared tough.

On which sprite?
Thanked by:
It's amazing dude. Can you also make Megaman.Exe, Bomberman and Spyro in M&L?
Thanked by:
Mega Heroes Wrote:It's amazing dude. Can you also make Megaman.Exe, Bomberman and Spyro in M&L?

Euh... I don't know if I will be motivated (example for the Globox) but I'm not also a expert in M&L style.

Edit: I update the M&L one ( small update = golden punch, a darker hoodlum and add an antitoons)

[Image: mlssraymankh2.th.png]
Thanked by:
Your M&L Rayman sprites are turning out very well, especially with the animation. Awesome!
Thanked by: