The VG Resource

Full Version: Rayman sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have made some custom sprite of Rayman and I would like some comment.

M&L Rayman

[Image: mlssraymaniconpy4.png]

SMK Rayman

[Image: smkraymaniconaf1.png]
Not bad, but I think this needs a round in sprite discussion. If you want me to, I'll move it for ya.
Ok, good idea
Ok, thread moved to Sprite Discussion. You might also wanna change the first post accordingly. =D
Nice job.
I know, I repeat.

The skin color of SMK Rayman is too dark.
Nice job. I'm impressed.
Vinci Wrote:I know, I repeat.

The skin color of SMK Rayman is too dark.

I just use the color of Mario and I think the skin of Rayman is the same as Mario...
I think that you should make the skin on the Hoodlum (Guy with gun) in M&L a little darker.
Also, when are you going to make the Globox?
Shadow Computer Wrote:I think that you should make the skin on the Hoodlum (Guy with gun) in M&L a little darker.
Also, when are you going to make the Globox?

Ok, for the hoodlums, I will do it and for the Globox, I was not so motivated so I do the up,down,left and the right side in the overworld, but I think I will work on it soon.
Not bad. The head looks a tiny bit squared tough.
Neox The Hedgehog Wrote:Not bad. The head looks a tiny bit squared tough.

On which sprite?
It's amazing dude. Can you also make Megaman.Exe, Bomberman and Spyro in M&L?
Mega Heroes Wrote:It's amazing dude. Can you also make Megaman.Exe, Bomberman and Spyro in M&L?

Euh... I don't know if I will be motivated (example for the Globox) but I'm not also a expert in M&L style.

Edit: I update the M&L one ( small update = golden punch, a darker hoodlum and add an antitoons)

[Image: mlssraymankh2.th.png]
Your M&L Rayman sprites are turning out very well, especially with the animation. Awesome!
Pages: 1 2