Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NiGHTS in Ml 3 style: comments are appreciated
well, yeah. This is NiGHTS in m+l3 style. Something looks wrong with the head shading, but i think the lineart is okay.

Suggestions are appreciated!

[Image: th_Tsrnightshelp.png]
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
The eyes definately needs fixing, NiGHTS' eyes are half-closed.
Thanked by:
(04-07-2009, 12:40 PM)Rokkan Wrote: The eyes definately needs fixing, NiGHTS' eyes are half-closed.

yeah, but i don't know what to do about that Gonna Puke

I've been working on the eyes for a while, but i don't know how to make them closed or anything without it looking evil or cranky.

Do you have any ways i can make the eyes look half closed?
Thanked by:
i also made the back, and i think it looks fine. Just wanted to show it.

[Image: th_nightshelp2tdr.png]
Thanked by:
If anyone is still looking at this thread, (Very doubtful, though), I decided to add on. I made nights facing diagonally.
[Image: Nightstsr3.png?t=1243096464]
Thanked by:
It looks alright but it could use more detail around the face area. From what I remember, night's had cat-rounded-like eyes..right?
Some parts of the sprite seem sloppy too imo. And the diagonal pose could use some fixing, especially the feet.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
Looks great! PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make a whole sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a request, you were the one who came up with this idea.
Shun me no longer
Stop hating
Tell me how I can make the sheets the size I want
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 12:37 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: It looks alright but it could use more detail around the face area. From what I remember, night's had cat-rounded-like eyes..right?
Some parts of the sprite seem sloppy too imo. And the diagonal pose could use some fixing, especially the feet.

Thanks! I know the eyes are like that, but whenever I try to fix it, NiGHTS Looks either lazy or cranky. I dont know what to do about that. Sick

I know it's a bit sloppy, it's still A WIP.

I also recently made a walking animation, but, it's head looks choppy and it moves too much. So, it's not that good, but I want to post it anyway.

[Image: th_Nightswalkingtest.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-23-2009, 06:22 PM)Baegal Wrote:
(05-23-2009, 12:37 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: It looks alright but it could use more detail around the face area. From what I remember, night's had cat-rounded-like eyes..right?

Thanks! I know the eyes are like that, but whenever I try to fix it, NiGHTS Looks either lazy or cranky. I dont know what to do about that. Sick

I know it's a bit sloppy, it's still A WIP.

I also recently made a walking animation, but, it's head looks choppy and it moves too much. So, it's not that good, but I want to post it anyway.

[Image: th_Nightswalkingtest.gif]

Would you like some help with them? I'm busy with a sprite project but I can put it on hold.
Thanked by:
I dont know, am I allowed to? I would have to put this in the requests forum. But I don't really want to... x<
Thanked by:
(05-24-2009, 09:34 AM)Baegal Wrote: I dont know, am I allowed to? I would have to put this in the requests forum. But I don't really want to... x<

No, I'm asking do you want help with the sprites?
Thanked by:
If I had the sprites, I could fix that animation up for you.

(Wait, does asking to help count as a request, or...?)
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
iDK, but, if you need them, here they are...

F1- [Image: Nightswalk1.png?t=1243187810]
F2- [Image: th_Nightswalk2.png]
F3- [Image: Nightswalk3.png?t=1243187893]
F4- [Image: th_Nightswalk4.png]
F5- [Image: Nightswalk5.png?t=1243187981]
Thanked by:
That looks like his is punching and in my opinion the walk is over dramatized/overdone.
Thanked by:
[Image: 54692834.gif]

Not sure if it's what you were looking for, but there it is.

I personally think that the sprites are good, but the animation needs work, mainly on the legs.

(Quick Edit: On further thought, has NiGHTS ever walked, anyways? I don't remember it, but I haven't played that game in years.
Thanked by: