Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Resident Evil 4 NES...
RE4 is out for Wii, PS2, GC, CPU, and mobile.
What's next? RE4 for NES?
[Image: leonnnnnnn.png]
Thanked by:
Pretty cool, ground/grass could use more detail. Don't hesitate on the detail, if you look back on a lot of NES titles, the floors were quite detailed. And if you add too much you can easily remove it due to the simplicity. I hope that helps because I'm not much a critic, but I do like this piece.
Thanked by:
I believe there is a mock-up thread in this very forum wherein this would fit nicely.

Leon's pose kinda reminds me of the Trainer back poses from the Pokemon games for the Gameboy Color.
Thanked by:
(03-11-2009, 03:22 PM)Anubis Wrote: Pretty cool, ground/grass could use more detail. Don't hesitate on the detail, if you look back on a lot of NES titles, the floors were quite detailed. And if you add too much you can easily remove it due to the simplicity. I hope that helps because I'm not much a critic, but I do like this piece.

Is this better?
[Image: leonnnnnnn.png]
Thanked by:
nice!
are you going further with this or just doing a mockup?
[Image: RuAIooB.png]
Thanked by:
(03-12-2009, 01:46 PM)explosionmakesboom!!! Wrote: nice!
are you going further with this or just doing a mockup?

nah, just a mock up...
Thanked by:
The only thing which could make this better would be a "What are you buying" NES-style voice clip.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
Ed, I wish you would post more :C

This is pretty nice, but I think you can do better.

The arms on all the guys look a little off, like they're boneless or something. You should probably at some rocks or something to the floor.
Thanked by:
The last version is pretty cool, but the blood splatter doesn't look like a... blood splatter xD. And... I just realized the Pun on the title... Resident Evil For NES (4 NES).
I lol'd at how much Diogaluse Gigahmeh fails. Really. And little smiley too: Tongue
Thanked by:
I think it may be the aim...

I´d like to play that game, BTW
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by: