The VG Resource

Full Version: Resident Evil 4 NES...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RE4 is out for Wii, PS2, GC, CPU, and mobile.
What's next? RE4 for NES?
[Image: leonnnnnnn.png]
Pretty cool, ground/grass could use more detail. Don't hesitate on the detail, if you look back on a lot of NES titles, the floors were quite detailed. And if you add too much you can easily remove it due to the simplicity. I hope that helps because I'm not much a critic, but I do like this piece.
I believe there is a mock-up thread in this very forum wherein this would fit nicely.

Leon's pose kinda reminds me of the Trainer back poses from the Pokemon games for the Gameboy Color.
(03-11-2009, 03:22 PM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool, ground/grass could use more detail. Don't hesitate on the detail, if you look back on a lot of NES titles, the floors were quite detailed. And if you add too much you can easily remove it due to the simplicity. I hope that helps because I'm not much a critic, but I do like this piece.

Is this better?
[Image: leonnnnnnn.png]
nice!
are you going further with this or just doing a mockup?
(03-12-2009, 01:46 PM)explosionmakesboom!!! Wrote: [ -> ]nice!
are you going further with this or just doing a mockup?

nah, just a mock up...
The only thing which could make this better would be a "What are you buying" NES-style voice clip.
Ed, I wish you would post more :C

This is pretty nice, but I think you can do better.

The arms on all the guys look a little off, like they're boneless or something. You should probably at some rocks or something to the floor.
The last version is pretty cool, but the blood splatter doesn't look like a... blood splatter xD. And... I just realized the Pun on the title... Resident Evil For NES (4 NES).
I think it may be the aim...

I´d like to play that game, BTW