Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario
[Image: awesomoxr9.png]

Reaching incredible heights with a whopping 24 pixels, and 17 pixels wide of pure muscle, its the Super Mario.

This is the final version. I'm working on walking right now, but its a bit difficult.
Thanked by:
Well, his shoulder should be a bit lower, about one pixel or something. Probably his head should be a bit more on the right. His hat may be facing a bit too far to his left.
Thanked by:
His head looks like it's part of his body.
I recognise this style though, this maybe be a case where changing it would ruin the style. I think I'll wait for more before passing too much judgement.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
it's good, but the head is together with the shoulder
Fix it =p
Thanked by:
head just needs to move a pixel to the right, would solve the shoulder issue and he wouldn't look like he's falling over.
Thanked by:
[Image: awesomoooeo0.png]
Thanked by:
Oh yeah. Now it's coo'

Except the white thing on his cap. I think it should be one pixel lower and one pixel to the left (our left).
Thanked by:
I agree.
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
Yeah as soon as the white bit is moved you've got one kick ass sprite.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
Wonder how Luigi will look in this style. That gotta be your next one.

Thanked by:
I'm going to sheet mario, thats for sure. Then I might try luigi, but after I'm done.
Thanked by:
I'm still working on this, but I need to know what game to base the walking animation off of.
Thanked by:
Super Mario Bros for NES? I think it'd be amusing to see such a chubby, stubby Mario waddle around like that.
[Image: spixl0.png]
Thanked by:
I like the hoppity walk of Super Mario World.

Thanked by:
[Image: mariosssgp1.png]

Hopefully final edit.
Thanked by: