The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: awesomoxr9.png]

Reaching incredible heights with a whopping 24 pixels, and 17 pixels wide of pure muscle, its the Super Mario.

This is the final version. I'm working on walking right now, but its a bit difficult.
Well, his shoulder should be a bit lower, about one pixel or something. Probably his head should be a bit more on the right. His hat may be facing a bit too far to his left.
His head looks like it's part of his body.
I recognise this style though, this maybe be a case where changing it would ruin the style. I think I'll wait for more before passing too much judgement.
it's good, but the head is together with the shoulder
Fix it =p
head just needs to move a pixel to the right, would solve the shoulder issue and he wouldn't look like he's falling over.
[Image: awesomoooeo0.png]
Oh yeah. Now it's coo'

Except the white thing on his cap. I think it should be one pixel lower and one pixel to the left (our left).
I agree.
Yeah as soon as the white bit is moved you've got one kick ass sprite.
Wonder how Luigi will look in this style. That gotta be your next one.
I'm going to sheet mario, thats for sure. Then I might try luigi, but after I'm done.
I'm still working on this, but I need to know what game to base the walking animation off of.
Super Mario Bros for NES? I think it'd be amusing to see such a chubby, stubby Mario waddle around like that.
I like the hoppity walk of Super Mario World.
[Image: mariosssgp1.png]

Hopefully final edit.
Pages: 1 2 3