Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My sheets -- what more can be said?
Any sheet that needs to be discussed and/or reviewed here before any further progress is / shall be made on them. Hopefully they will be submitted later... when the site's update system gets fixed... >Sad

Nintendo Custom 1: Upating... Waiting for Reply...
Zelda Minish Cap-style Items and Weapons from the whole Zelda series, v 6.0
Icon: [Image: zeldaseriesitemsficon.png]

Nintendo Custom 2: Submitted... Waiting for Reply...
Metroid Zero Mission-style Items, Upgrades, and Expansions from the whole Metroid series, v 3.01
Icon: [Image: metroidseriesitemsiconre2.png]

Nintendo Custom 3: Submitted... Waiting for Reply...
Compilation of ALL Metroid beams, using Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion beams sprites, v 1.5
Icon: [Image: mbeamscompilationiconhb5.png]

Nintendo Custom 4: Submitted... Waiting for Reply...
Compilation of ALL Metroid missiles and misc FX, using Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion beams sprites, v 1.0
Icon: [Image: mmissilescompilationico.png]

And questions, comments? All go here.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Well, I'm seeing no use for the general rips from the SA2:B ROM, really, otherwise, nice job. Would you mind if I used the beams in a fan game?
Thanked by:
Sure, go ahead. Thanks for asking first...

... but what I'm looking for in particular is C+C on any of these sheets. Anything to say / add / improve upon?

Thanked by:
Those Zelda items are good.
[Image: Color1.png]
Thanked by:
Thank you, Darklink. Particularly? What do I need to improve before "officially submitting" that sheet?

Thanked by:
Miles07 Wrote:Thank you, Darklink. Particularly? What do I need to improve before "officially submitting" that sheet?

It needs to be organized better. It's hard to follow.
[Image: Color1.png]
Thanked by:
Organization later. The basic sprites that I need are what I'm truly concerned about.

*update*

Thanked by:
*update* on the Zelda sheet. C+C.

Thanked by:
The Zelda sprite seems good.
[Image: realsignatureyf5.png]
Yoshi Bros!!
Thanked by:
The only thing that I can think of right now that the Items sheet needs is MM's Hero's Shield.
Thanked by:
It's on there. The last on of the "Armored Shields" section, on the right.

Thanked by:
K

Just wondering though: What's wrong with opening it with Paint? Call me a newb as far as that goes, but I've really always wondered why some sheets are like that.
Thanked by:
Because opening any picture file with Paint will get rid of any transparencies on the sheet, which would be important for something like a Bow-and-Arrow sprite. It NEEDS the empty space in between the string and the arrow, for instance... And by taking away the transparency, it also puts a white background on EVERYTHING. Not good for some sheets!

Actually, I'll see if I can't get a decent background color onto that Zelda sheet... It'd need it more than the other sheets, since there are going to be more sprites there.

Thanked by:
Well, I use Paint for everything, so yeah, it would help if you got an actual bg color for it.

Awesome still, though some items look like recolors :/
Thanked by:
Yeah, most of them are, simply because they're the right size for a MC sprite.
And because I like to take shortcuts.
I even said that there are a few recolors and slight edits in my credit tag, didn't I?

Thanked by: