The VG Resource

Full Version: My sheets -- what more can be said?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Any sheet that needs to be discussed and/or reviewed here before any further progress is / shall be made on them. Hopefully they will be submitted later... when the site's update system gets fixed... >Sad

Nintendo Custom 1: Upating... Waiting for Reply...
Zelda Minish Cap-style Items and Weapons from the whole Zelda series, v 6.0
Icon: [Image: zeldaseriesitemsficon.png]

Nintendo Custom 2: Submitted... Waiting for Reply...
Metroid Zero Mission-style Items, Upgrades, and Expansions from the whole Metroid series, v 3.01
Icon: [Image: metroidseriesitemsiconre2.png]

Nintendo Custom 3: Submitted... Waiting for Reply...
Compilation of ALL Metroid beams, using Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion beams sprites, v 1.5
Icon: [Image: mbeamscompilationiconhb5.png]

Nintendo Custom 4: Submitted... Waiting for Reply...
Compilation of ALL Metroid missiles and misc FX, using Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion beams sprites, v 1.0
Icon: [Image: mmissilescompilationico.png]

And questions, comments? All go here.
Well, I'm seeing no use for the general rips from the SA2:B ROM, really, otherwise, nice job. Would you mind if I used the beams in a fan game?
Sure, go ahead. Thanks for asking first...

... but what I'm looking for in particular is C+C on any of these sheets. Anything to say / add / improve upon?
Those Zelda items are good.
Thank you, Darklink. Particularly? What do I need to improve before "officially submitting" that sheet?
Miles07 Wrote:Thank you, Darklink. Particularly? What do I need to improve before "officially submitting" that sheet?

It needs to be organized better. It's hard to follow.
Organization later. The basic sprites that I need are what I'm truly concerned about.

*update*
*update* on the Zelda sheet. C+C.
The Zelda sprite seems good.
The only thing that I can think of right now that the Items sheet needs is MM's Hero's Shield.
It's on there. The last on of the "Armored Shields" section, on the right.
K

Just wondering though: What's wrong with opening it with Paint? Call me a newb as far as that goes, but I've really always wondered why some sheets are like that.
Because opening any picture file with Paint will get rid of any transparencies on the sheet, which would be important for something like a Bow-and-Arrow sprite. It NEEDS the empty space in between the string and the arrow, for instance... And by taking away the transparency, it also puts a white background on EVERYTHING. Not good for some sheets!

Actually, I'll see if I can't get a decent background color onto that Zelda sheet... It'd need it more than the other sheets, since there are going to be more sprites there.
Well, I use Paint for everything, so yeah, it would help if you got an actual bg color for it.

Awesome still, though some items look like recolors :/
Yeah, most of them are, simply because they're the right size for a MC sprite.
And because I like to take shortcuts.
I even said that there are a few recolors and slight edits in my credit tag, didn't I?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10