Smile 
Hello Folks!

Infernape, one of my favorites Pokémon:
[Image: infernape_pixart455.png.xs.jpg]

Bonsly, the best (at least, I consider) pixel Art ever made by myself:
[Image: bonsly_pixart518.png.xs.jpg]

The eight Kanto Badges:
[Image: kanto645.png.xs.jpg]
Remember that it isn't the final version, so, if you can help, I will improving it slowly, but I'm sure that the final version will become much better than this one.

Bye Folks!
One of the best Pixel Arts ever made by me! (the best is Bonsly)
Thanked by:
No custims yet, but yeah, it's pretty good...
I lol'd at how much Diogaluse Gigahmeh fails. Really. And little smiley too: Tongue
Thanked by:
Aha, I think I can help you make this better: first of all, avoid using the Line or the Circle tools in Paint. Secondly, you should consider applying shading. and anti-aliasing. I suggest that once you have finished drawing a lineart, you should clean the lines and make sure the outline looks good. Think about the size of your canvas: are you ready to shade all of that? How are you going to shade it? You've got to think about that.
It can be made far better, trust me. It would help others give you critic, advice or comments if you submitted your reference too.
I'll be checking out for progress!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Okay, I've returned to post the progress of my Infernape.
Here it Is
[Image: infernape_pixart490.png.xs.jpg]
Chris2Balls, thanks for the help, it looks better now, seriously. If isn't wish much, you may evaluate this version, can't you?

Bye Folks.
One of the best Pixel Arts ever made by me! (the best is Bonsly)
Thanked by:
One good thing is that you've tried shading it. However, there are some lines which I think you can clean up (flames on head) and you could smoothen the limbs out with the Eraser and Pen tools. Well, keep on trying!
I hope I'll see a massive overhaul of this soon Wink
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Fix'd.

You should be set now.
[Image: DffP5jr.png]
Thanked by: