Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Cards Project
Remember my old topic?

Well I stopped it... Why? I wasn't happy with some of the sprites I had. They were off or inaccurate looking. That's why I'm editing from the first one up. And I'll do it here in this new topic. I'll also make new ones cards too but not before I fix all of my old cards.

So here what I want you all to do.
Give me feedback! Your expertise! Your advice!

1-1 Done!

[Image: 12ch8.png]

Thanked by:
Awesome! Waluigi is my fave card, since he's my fave mario character, but his arms are very very noticably pillowed.
[Image: scythezj6.png]
Its like a scythe and a chainsaw! But put together! Brilliant!
Thanked by:
Yeah his limbs do need work, I'm just wondering how I can pull it off?

EDIT: I've changed Waluigi. What do you think?

Thanked by:
Hm. That "uigi" in Waluigi looks a little too low. :/

I wonder if you can lose the pillowyness of his arms by removing the dark pixels on the upper side of his arms?
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
Is that better?

Thanked by:
If I had to give harsh crit I would say..
Yoshis feet are too small. Peaches head is too far down and/or too big, Daisys hair is too small, Warios nose is too small, Waluigis nose is way too small, and Bowsers legs are too big (but it looks good that way) and his nose is too small. And... maybe try rounding the bottom of the dress' a bit? Add a little bit of Diddys head under the hat? And yeah, change the shape of Diddys hat a bit. rounder or something?
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
I'll take note of those. However I think Daisy's hair is okay.

Also could someone help me fix Yoshi's emblem? It's a... bad egg! Harharhar!

But seriously, I'll also try to change Diddy and Donkeys legs which seem weird. As well as Junior's face, which doesn't look like him.

Thanked by:
Waluigi's left (his left, our right) knee appears to be dislocated. The bottom half of his leg is shorter than the top half.
Thanked by:
Okay I've edited the following...

Yoshi's shoes are bigger.
Peach's face is less scrunched up/ her dress is rounder.
Daisy's dress is rounder.
Wario's nose is bigger.
Waluigi's leg is fixed.
Diddy's hat and head have been edited.
Bowser's legs are smaller.

Thanked by:
One of Daisy's cheeks look fat. Define her side chin better. Ditto for Peach.
Thanked by:
Okay, I also fixed some of the emblems to make them more accurate. But Yoshi's egg still needs help. Could someone fix that for me? I can never get it right...

Thanked by:
Update Bump! I edited Donkey Kong.

What do you all think?

Thanked by:
I think Donkey Kong looks a lot better now Big Grin

Still think Waluigis nose should be bigger though Tongue
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Very nice! to me they all look good, but diddy's left arm ( his right, our left ) looks a little flat, could you maybe pillow it a little more?
otherwise those sprites are almost Perfect!
Thanked by:
Nyaah. Not to be a stickler about stats or anything... but Bowser Jr and Diddy are supposed to be weak fast characters.
Thanked by: