Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Get Mafia II or Civ V for free
https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

Basically, vote for this year's Golden Joystick Awards, and you can choose to get either Mafia II or Civilization V for free on Steam. You'll need to make both a CVG and Green Man Gaming account (if you don't have one yet), but I'd say that's worth a $30 or $70 game.

Voting closes 20th October. It also says that you'll have to allow 24 hours for you to get your Steam key.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Already got myself Mafia II through that. Smile
Thanked by: puggsoy
Got myself Civ V, thanks! (Civ fan, got II and IV on disc)
[Image: HcSQAM1.gif]
Everyone should get Civ V
When I click the link, it says thanks for voting, but I never voted for anything?
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Read a little closer: that's a general message, not one about you

It's just an introduction to what they really want to say, which is, "we are temporarily suspending the promotion registration."
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
Ah, I see it now. Hrm, well if voting does become available again, I'll definitely grab Civ V
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah sorry, that happened soon after I discovered this. Hopefully it should open back up soon.

(10-16-2013, 10:01 AM)Snegri Wrote: Everyone should get Civ V

I partly chose that because I saw you buying all those expansions Wink Also because Mafia doesn't look like I'd enjoy it that much anyway.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
So this is back up now. For anyone still interested.
Thanked by: puggsoy, Gwen
God some of those categories/nominees are cringeworthy. Black Ops 2 for best storytelling? Best Youtube Gamer? Riot for best studio? Ouya for most innovative? :T