The VG Resource

Full Version: Get Mafia II or Civ V for free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

Basically, vote for this year's Golden Joystick Awards, and you can choose to get either Mafia II or Civilization V for free on Steam. You'll need to make both a CVG and Green Man Gaming account (if you don't have one yet), but I'd say that's worth a $30 or $70 game.

Voting closes 20th October. It also says that you'll have to allow 24 hours for you to get your Steam key.
Already got myself Mafia II through that. Smile
Got myself Civ V, thanks! (Civ fan, got II and IV on disc)
Everyone should get Civ V
When I click the link, it says thanks for voting, but I never voted for anything?
Read a little closer: that's a general message, not one about you

It's just an introduction to what they really want to say, which is, "we are temporarily suspending the promotion registration."
Ah, I see it now. Hrm, well if voting does become available again, I'll definitely grab Civ V
Yeah sorry, that happened soon after I discovered this. Hopefully it should open back up soon.

(10-16-2013, 10:01 AM)Snegri Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone should get Civ V

I partly chose that because I saw you buying all those expansions Wink Also because Mafia doesn't look like I'd enjoy it that much anyway.
So this is back up now. For anyone still interested.
God some of those categories/nominees are cringeworthy. Black Ops 2 for best storytelling? Best Youtube Gamer? Riot for best studio? Ouya for most innovative? :T