[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Punchinello in MaL:SS
Made Punchinello sprites for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Not much else to say, so hope people enjoy.

[Image: punchinelloyt2.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry but this isn't in style at all, It's sloopy and it needs a lot of work, so next time post in sprite discussion please.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Yes it's pretty jagged, and I don't think that's what the eyes look like.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Hmm... What I get for basing it off of the sprite itself instead of a render, I suppose. Will take another shot at this sometime - thanks for the input at least, both of you. Must admit I was kind of going for a ragged look since Punchinello's always struck me as pieced together and falling apart, but looking again I overdid it a bit.
Thanked by:
(09-20-2008, 09:09 PM)Lizuka Wrote: Hmm... What I get for basing it off of the sprite itself instead of a render, I suppose. Will take another shot at this sometime - thanks for the input at least, both of you. Must admit I was kind of going for a ragged look since Punchinello's always struck me as pieced together and falling apart, but looking again I overdid it a bit.
Hey if you continue to practice, you will get much better, and you take crits well I see potential in you.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by: