The VG Resource

Full Version: Punchinello in MaL:SS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made Punchinello sprites for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Not much else to say, so hope people enjoy.

[Image: punchinelloyt2.png]
Sorry but this isn't in style at all, It's sloopy and it needs a lot of work, so next time post in sprite discussion please.
Yes it's pretty jagged, and I don't think that's what the eyes look like.
Hmm... What I get for basing it off of the sprite itself instead of a render, I suppose. Will take another shot at this sometime - thanks for the input at least, both of you. Must admit I was kind of going for a ragged look since Punchinello's always struck me as pieced together and falling apart, but looking again I overdid it a bit.
(09-20-2008, 09:09 PM)Lizuka Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... What I get for basing it off of the sprite itself instead of a render, I suppose. Will take another shot at this sometime - thanks for the input at least, both of you. Must admit I was kind of going for a ragged look since Punchinello's always struck me as pieced together and falling apart, but looking again I overdid it a bit.
Hey if you continue to practice, you will get much better, and you take crits well I see potential in you.