Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Mario Strikers Charged
I just happened to have a homemade dump of the disc clogging my harddrive so I thought why not try this?

Mario Strikers Charged on tMR

I used to have all the icons here, but the new website is so different I'd have had to re-link them manually. Blame the new website, not me :-(
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton, redblueyellow
you definitely need an .MTL with it, or the .OBJ won't be able to keep its texture assignment data or something idr atm. near the top under "library images" and "Image 1", "Image 2" etc., just erase the folder path/s, leaving only the texture name and .png.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Found out that the advanced option "-objmtl" makes Noesis create one, so it's in there now!
I was sure I eliminated all absolute paths, though?

PS: Added the bump map to the MTL manually.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Everything seems correct, so I have uploaded it. Smile
yay, now Previous has submitted to all Resources too~ Big Grin
Thanked by:
some good progress here, I hope to see more.
Thanked by:
Please do more. Big Grin
Mario anything makes me happy.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
(03-30-2013, 05:39 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: yay, now Previous has submitted to all Resources too~ Big Grin

To be honest that's the only reason why I did this.

(03-30-2013, 09:34 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Please do more. Big Grin
Mario anything makes me happy.

I don't have a Mario and I wouldn't expect to get him, but here's Birdo from the audience. The audience models are all quite simple and not super confusing.

[Birdo]

Alternate white palette included.

This time, I just supplied an .OBJ exported from 3ds Max without using Noesis as that somehow messes up textures. At first I thought it was 3ds Max doing something wrong, but importing the models into Blender tells me that it is more likely that Noesis is at fault here. Dunno! Either way, I hope the .OBJ is fine and doesn't need any additional care this time (if it does, just tell me and I'll see what I can do so the next ones are fine).
Thanked by: Garamonde, lemurboy12, Ton, ~Axis~
I love models like that. The low poly, weirdly colored ones that are just sorta... there.
Thanked by:
Yes, these somehow have their very own charm.

Here's the rest of the audience (at the very least of what I had in the dump):
[Goomba, Noki, Shy Guy, Toad, Ukiki]

Toad comes with an alternate yellow palette.

Also for everyone who's always wondered about Shy Guys under their mask and hood...
Thanked by: lemurboy12, Garamonde
Unfortunately your links are bring me to a Error (404) message. Blank
Thanked by:
Whoops, my bad - I just copy-pasted the preview image link everywhere and renamed the files, but I forgot to change from .png to .zip... fixed! ^^"

I'm currently playing around with lights in order to get nicer looking preview images (since that "black stripe shading" is rather hideous), I'll update those later!

I updated he icons, here are the new ones for Birdo, too.
[up]
OK, now the models are up.
Thanked by:
Yay! Genki ^_^

You've used the old icons, though. It's not a big deal and can be left as it is, but if they could be replaced with the new ones, that'd be sweet! Shy

[icons]
Thanked by:
Previous, you're an editor, you could fix that yourself. Tongue
Thanked by: