Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MicroGames
I didn't want to bump Gors thread so I decided to make this one.

I meant for this to be a Christmas gift, but I couldn't get it uploaded and just kinda forgot about it.

For Gors, (Click it)
[Image: rfFtcOT.png]
(It's on the SAW domain because it would not work on anything else for some reason :/)

Controls:
Arrow Keys: Move and Jump
Spacebar: Grab Ghosts and Menu Select (Only Verses and Single Work)
Just put the ghosts in the cauldron. Yep.

2P
AWVery Sad Move and Jump
G: Grab Ghosts

As you can see it's not finished, I'll add custom controls at some point. No idea why I picked that setup for 2

I'll probably just put little games I make here every now and then.
this is awesome
got 7000 points a few times but never any higher
edit: managed to get 10000 yay
Thanked by:
I can't get beyond the menu screen. Typed almost literally every key before and after clicking the canvas area to make sure it wasn't a focus issue. Nothing but Up/Down arrow keys did anything.

Running NoScript and Firefox 15, whitelisted the domain.
Thanked by:
(02-12-2013, 02:01 AM)Phaze Wrote: I can't get beyond the menu screen. Typed almost literally every key before and after clicking the canvas area to make sure it wasn't a focus issue. Nothing but Up/Down arrow keys did anything.

Running NoScript and Firefox 15, whitelisted the domain.

You have to choose Single or VS for it to work. Took me a while to figure it out.
“The Goombas have lost...Again?! Is this our destiny?! To be trampled by oppressive feet for all eternity? No, we will definitely triumph next time! Yes, next time! The Goombas' fate is not defeat, but perseverance!”
—Goomboss, Super Mario 64 DS

Thanks to Ploaj for the avatar.
Thanked by:
(02-12-2013, 02:28 AM)SuperGoomba Wrote: You have to choose Single or VS for it to work. Took me a while to figure it out.

Oh

Shy
Thanked by:
wow. thats really cool. I managed to get 10200 on my first try. now i got 10900.

also the sprites are blurred.

EDIT: what are the controls for 2nd player?
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
I can't even seem to load the page. :\/, It's probably a DOS error on my End though.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: