The VG Resource

Full Version: MicroGames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't want to bump Gors thread so I decided to make this one.

I meant for this to be a Christmas gift, but I couldn't get it uploaded and just kinda forgot about it.

For Gors, (Click it)
[Image: rfFtcOT.png]
(It's on the SAW domain because it would not work on anything else for some reason :/)

Controls:
Arrow Keys: Move and Jump
Spacebar: Grab Ghosts and Menu Select (Only Verses and Single Work)
Just put the ghosts in the cauldron. Yep.

2P
AWVery Sad Move and Jump
G: Grab Ghosts

As you can see it's not finished, I'll add custom controls at some point. No idea why I picked that setup for 2

I'll probably just put little games I make here every now and then.
this is awesome
got 7000 points a few times but never any higher
edit: managed to get 10000 yay
I can't get beyond the menu screen. Typed almost literally every key before and after clicking the canvas area to make sure it wasn't a focus issue. Nothing but Up/Down arrow keys did anything.

Running NoScript and Firefox 15, whitelisted the domain.
(02-12-2013, 02:01 AM)Phaze Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get beyond the menu screen. Typed almost literally every key before and after clicking the canvas area to make sure it wasn't a focus issue. Nothing but Up/Down arrow keys did anything.

Running NoScript and Firefox 15, whitelisted the domain.

You have to choose Single or VS for it to work. Took me a while to figure it out.
(02-12-2013, 02:28 AM)SuperGoomba Wrote: [ -> ]You have to choose Single or VS for it to work. Took me a while to figure it out.

Oh

Shy
wow. thats really cool. I managed to get 10200 on my first try. now i got 10900.

also the sprites are blurred.

EDIT: what are the controls for 2nd player?
I can't even seem to load the page. :\/, It's probably a DOS error on my End though.