Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SM64 All letters & symbols
3D Modelling 
Here: my first and best workCool

[Image: Untitled_1_copy.png]
Thanked by:
There's a bunch of things that need to be said here:

1. These don't look like they're the "original from the game no blabla" since they are really blurry. I haven't checked yet, though.
2. The credit tag takes up more thank half of the space on the sheet

Take a look at this thread, it's a tutorial on N64 texture ripping and should be helpful to get proper quality versions of these graphics.

Eyup.
Here's what I got real quick:

[Image: hVbTtC0.png]

They're actually 16x16 (and you missed the 0, probably some letters too).

! Note that mine aren't perfect either because I disregarded the alpha channel and some white pixels went missing.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton
You are also missing the unused key counter symbol and the Japanese character set.
Thanked by: Ton
I really hate to steal the show but this is how it should look:

[Image: font.png]

Plus an icon:
[Image: font_icon.png]

I'm not going to bother with japanese characters, I just have the US version lying around. There was no key counter symbol for any character code.
Yes, the missing big characters appear to be actually missing.

I also got the normal font so this can replace this sheet (I wonder how he managed to get only some of them blurred, haha).
Thanked by: Garamonde
perhaps someone else would be willing to snag the JP characters 'n stuff?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I checked out the japanese ROM and managed to get the missing latin characters and those unused ones. The japanese characters are those from the file selection menus. I don't know if there are more anywhere and I have no means of getting them as the trick I used to get the others doesn't work for them (I changed the "PRESS START" text as that is stored in plain ASCII). I also won't even try to get the normal japanese font, there are just too many characters and I'd have to run around and read every text to make sure I got all of them... no way.

[Image: font.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
finally got this, sorry Previous. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: