The VG Resource

Full Version: SM64 All letters & symbols
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here: my first and best workCool

[Image: Untitled_1_copy.png]
There's a bunch of things that need to be said here:

1. These don't look like they're the "original from the game no blabla" since they are really blurry. I haven't checked yet, though.
2. The credit tag takes up more thank half of the space on the sheet

Take a look at this thread, it's a tutorial on N64 texture ripping and should be helpful to get proper quality versions of these graphics.

Eyup.
Here's what I got real quick:

[Image: hVbTtC0.png]

They're actually 16x16 (and you missed the 0, probably some letters too).

! Note that mine aren't perfect either because I disregarded the alpha channel and some white pixels went missing.
You are also missing the unused key counter symbol and the Japanese character set.
I really hate to steal the show but this is how it should look:

[Image: font.png]

Plus an icon:
[Image: font_icon.png]

I'm not going to bother with japanese characters, I just have the US version lying around. There was no key counter symbol for any character code.
Yes, the missing big characters appear to be actually missing.

I also got the normal font so this can replace this sheet (I wonder how he managed to get only some of them blurred, haha).
perhaps someone else would be willing to snag the JP characters 'n stuff?
I checked out the japanese ROM and managed to get the missing latin characters and those unused ones. The japanese characters are those from the file selection menus. I don't know if there are more anywhere and I have no means of getting them as the trick I used to get the others doesn't work for them (I changed the "PRESS START" text as that is stored in plain ASCII). I also won't even try to get the normal japanese font, there are just too many characters and I'd have to run around and read every text to make sure I got all of them... no way.

[Image: font.png]
finally got this, sorry Previous. Tongue