Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shameless plug from a fameless thug.
Big Grin 
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such spriting forums as tSR and Pixeltendo. I was a person just like you. And then The Facebook came and ruined message boards.

Quick life recap: I turned 21 last week. Not in college yet, but I'm working on it. I produced an an album with my dad and we're currently working on another. I'm a youth pastor, our ministry is actively seeking to bring teens to Christ. I got 800 bucks out of a spriting job last summer. I'm fiddling a bit with Pik and the people from the Mother 4 fan game. And on October 20, I'm going to stand in front of industry professionals from Disney/Cartoon Network/Universal Studios, and a couple other studios in the hopes of pitching an idea for an animated TV show. Its funny, because I've had the idea for quite a while and its cool to see it come together into this formulated idea now. I have a trailer for 'Magicker' that you can watch on my youtube channel. I hope you enjoy it:

Magicker

I miss the days when I had endless hours to sprite and share with you guys, but life's a moving pendulum....As in, it makes me dizzy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, that's whats up with me. I wanted to ask you guys to check out my youtube channel, and subscribe to keep up with my latest animations and let's play projects and other goodies:

My Youtube Channel, 'Isai's Animated Shorts:
http://www.youtube.com/user/gersson

And to check out my artwork on my Cargo gallery:
http://cargocollective.com/hatcane

I wish you all the best, and do try to keep in contact through my youtube channel.

With love, from above, -Isai aka LilGrim1991 aka TaxMan101 (on Steam!)
Got one. Smile
***Read-Team Yoshi-***
Thanked by: SmithyGCN
This is an interesting setup. I like it, but some of the sketches for the video seem a little odd. Well, I hope you get the chance to turn this into a show! Big Grin
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
It has been a while hasn't it? I think I first met you on yoshi lore and now you're off to pitch a tv show? My how things change, the concept really interests me and I'm wishing you the best of luck. Something about it rings an old world charm, something most modern animation lacks.
Thanked by: