The VG Resource

Full Version: Shameless plug from a fameless thug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such spriting forums as tSR and Pixeltendo. I was a person just like you. And then The Facebook came and ruined message boards.

Quick life recap: I turned 21 last week. Not in college yet, but I'm working on it. I produced an an album with my dad and we're currently working on another. I'm a youth pastor, our ministry is actively seeking to bring teens to Christ. I got 800 bucks out of a spriting job last summer. I'm fiddling a bit with Pik and the people from the Mother 4 fan game. And on October 20, I'm going to stand in front of industry professionals from Disney/Cartoon Network/Universal Studios, and a couple other studios in the hopes of pitching an idea for an animated TV show. Its funny, because I've had the idea for quite a while and its cool to see it come together into this formulated idea now. I have a trailer for 'Magicker' that you can watch on my youtube channel. I hope you enjoy it:

Magicker

I miss the days when I had endless hours to sprite and share with you guys, but life's a moving pendulum....As in, it makes me dizzy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, that's whats up with me. I wanted to ask you guys to check out my youtube channel, and subscribe to keep up with my latest animations and let's play projects and other goodies:

My Youtube Channel, 'Isai's Animated Shorts:
http://www.youtube.com/user/gersson

And to check out my artwork on my Cargo gallery:
http://cargocollective.com/hatcane

I wish you all the best, and do try to keep in contact through my youtube channel.

With love, from above, -Isai aka LilGrim1991 aka TaxMan101 (on Steam!)
This is an interesting setup. I like it, but some of the sketches for the video seem a little odd. Well, I hope you get the chance to turn this into a show! Big Grin
It has been a while hasn't it? I think I first met you on yoshi lore and now you're off to pitch a tv show? My how things change, the concept really interests me and I'm wishing you the best of luck. Something about it rings an old world charm, something most modern animation lacks.