Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project X Zone
I don't know what this is, but I want it. A lot. Looks to be some sort of massive crossover title.

[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
It's Sega, Capcom, and Namco Bandai making a game together.

Heck yeah.

As far as I know, it's a fighting game, but there seems to be Fire Emblem-ish gameplay here and there?
Thanked by:
Am I the only one who think the character at 6 : 30 looks like Apollo Justice?
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-02-2012, 08:59 PM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: Am I the only one who think the character at 6 : 30 looks like Apollo Justice?
Me and my brother thought the same thing when we watched the video, heh.
Thanked by:
It has X and Zero. I'm already sold.
Thanked by: Garamonde
As much as I love cross-overs these "X" games tend to fall a bit far from brilliant.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
[Image: 2202117-75222_3414179305495_1000420853_3...2564_n.jpg] Why is this not in any trailers?

Probably because they don't want to lose too much of their audience??
Thanked by: Kriven
Namco X Capcom was brilliant. I hope this will be too. I assume it will be similar in gameplay.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
project sex zone
as in
i want to have sex with this game
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Oh good, there's Sonic Big Grin

Now all we need are more Tales characters, some Soul Calibur guys, NiGHTS, and Amaterasu.

Edit: Oh, and Pac-Man and Klonoa.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
I'm not sure, but I actually think Sonic is an assist/summon/whatever you want to call it.

I saw Opa-Opa in the trailer, and it looked like an assist, so that's what I'm guessing Sonic is gonna be. But who knows?? Maybe if I could read the text on the picture it would tell us more Blank
Thanked by:
For the world's fastest living being, he sure shows up late.
I was wondering when he'd show up. He is Mr. SEGA.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
(07-04-2012, 03:40 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: I'm not sure, but I actually think Sonic is an assist/summon/whatever you want to call it.

I saw Opa-Opa in the trailer, and it looked like an assist, so that's what I'm guessing Sonic is gonna be. But who knows?? Maybe if I could read the text on the picture it would tell us more Blank

I saw Opa-Opa as well, and he looked fabulous.

You're right, though, that some characters seem to be assists of some sort. But I've seen other characters I know to be non-assists hopping in the middle of another battle, all assistly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's up.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(07-04-2012, 11:52 AM)Dazz Wrote: Namco X Capcom was brilliant. I hope this will be too. I assume it will be similar in gameplay.

Really? As a fan service I'd agree but as a game... well, wouldn't use brilliant.
I'm guessing this is also never going to leave Japan...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
Wasn't it already announced to head over to the states?
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: