The VG Resource

Full Version: Project X Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what this is, but I want it. A lot. Looks to be some sort of massive crossover title.

It's Sega, Capcom, and Namco Bandai making a game together.

Heck yeah.

As far as I know, it's a fighting game, but there seems to be Fire Emblem-ish gameplay here and there?
Am I the only one who think the character at 6 : 30 looks like Apollo Justice?
(07-02-2012, 08:59 PM)Yo-Yo Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who think the character at 6 : 30 looks like Apollo Justice?
Me and my brother thought the same thing when we watched the video, heh.
It has X and Zero. I'm already sold.
As much as I love cross-overs these "X" games tend to fall a bit far from brilliant.
[Image: 2202117-75222_3414179305495_1000420853_3...2564_n.jpg] Why is this not in any trailers?

Probably because they don't want to lose too much of their audience??
Namco X Capcom was brilliant. I hope this will be too. I assume it will be similar in gameplay.
project sex zone
as in
i want to have sex with this game
Oh good, there's Sonic Big Grin

Now all we need are more Tales characters, some Soul Calibur guys, NiGHTS, and Amaterasu.

Edit: Oh, and Pac-Man and Klonoa.
I'm not sure, but I actually think Sonic is an assist/summon/whatever you want to call it.

I saw Opa-Opa in the trailer, and it looked like an assist, so that's what I'm guessing Sonic is gonna be. But who knows?? Maybe if I could read the text on the picture it would tell us more Blank
For the world's fastest living being, he sure shows up late.
I was wondering when he'd show up. He is Mr. SEGA.
(07-04-2012, 03:40 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure, but I actually think Sonic is an assist/summon/whatever you want to call it.

I saw Opa-Opa in the trailer, and it looked like an assist, so that's what I'm guessing Sonic is gonna be. But who knows?? Maybe if I could read the text on the picture it would tell us more Blank

I saw Opa-Opa as well, and he looked fabulous.

You're right, though, that some characters seem to be assists of some sort. But I've seen other characters I know to be non-assists hopping in the middle of another battle, all assistly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's up.
(07-04-2012, 11:52 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Namco X Capcom was brilliant. I hope this will be too. I assume it will be similar in gameplay.

Really? As a fan service I'd agree but as a game... well, wouldn't use brilliant.
I'm guessing this is also never going to leave Japan...
Wasn't it already announced to head over to the states?
Pages: 1 2