Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[ART] TomGuycott rips off Gors Returns
Since I'm getting back into artwork after a very, very long rut after graduating from art school, I've decided I wanted to be incredibly unoriginal and take an idea that Gors already did and bastardize it. Big Grin

General Explanation:
-Request anything, but I may interpret it differently than you envision. That's how I roll. Cool
-If you make multiple requests I'm just going to pick one, unless I have the means to fulfill it at the time.
-I can only guarantee up to 5 working requests at a time.
-The only means I have to post them are via a digital camera. I'll try to make it as clear as I can, but a scanner would be much better. Oh well.
-I'd also be willing to try mixed media and sculpture beyond just drawing, but that'd probably just be from stuff I can reuse, like non-drying or cheap clay, cut up paper, etc. I mostly draw though.

I work a lot, so results probably will only be posted in the evenings on my end. Tonight I might be distracted though.. I just picked up Dark Souls again...
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde
Would you mind either drawing my ref holding triumphantly holding up a pickaxe while he's standing on top of the bodies of the tFR fighters?
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
(02-09-2012, 07:32 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Hmmmm.....Perhaps a mutated electric crane game robot like the ones in malls and Perkin's restaurants.
Kind of like this, (Coin slot eyes and joystick/button teeth)
Same request, might change it later if my internet stays up long enough.
That would be great.

Thanked by:
Draw a dramatic battle between gors and [robo9]
That would be amazing.

[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Can you please draw Mighty (not my girl Bomberman, haha) as a vampire in a dark, dastardly and awesome outfit that is colored mostly purple (preferably, if you don't want to use that color it's fine)?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Can ya draw my ref? just make him look confused.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
How about a drawing of one of the donburi foodons?
[Image: donburis.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
do whatever you want.
draw tom guycott ripping gors arms off thats what I thought i was gonna see

and me eating popcorn and watching
Just so those who made requests know, I actually have started all these, completed a couple too. I have been having a rough week though... I had to go to a wake yesterday and I'm feeling down. Sad

Expect something this weekend.
Thanked by: Zadaben, Shade, Garamonde
No problem dude, it's all just for fun! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Finally started finishing things, and finally drawing feels good again. Cool
Unfortunately, the one thing that ISN'T good is my camera.

First up is [robo9] conquering the first official portion of fighters from tFR. Unfortunately I was drawing this without references, and I just drew Zeemort weird in general... I dunno. Also I'm off to the side, feeling good that I'm not TECHNICALLY classified as a fighter (since I can't sprite well enough yet xD). Also check out that sweet robo ass.
[Image: Szgql.jpg]

Next up is my interpretation of Zadaben's request for a Claw-machine monster.
[Image: kPDTM.jpg]

Not that it's easy to see, but the dolls inside are all tSR members.
[Image: Sfrfw.jpg]
Then going slightly out of order (mainly because Metaru's request wasn't really a request), these are just random things I drew around the same time:
A sketchy bird man.
[Image: rqhJP.jpg]

A prototype (that I kind of botched the original design I intended) of a monster called the Thespian Legion.
[Image: 3hbtm.jpg]

Two barely fleshed out images of two villains in a story I've been working on for a while. The girl is actually a plant creature (the flower on her chest is her heart) that gives off pheromones that allows her to control minds. The horn guy is a cold-hearted soldier with a sword that slowly dissolves away any living thing it cuts with the blade. It works on non-living things as well, but the dissolving doesn't spread nearly as far. I don't even know why I'm describing that part, I didn't even ink his sword.
[Image: x6oY5.jpg]

More to come, feel free to request more, I'll get to everything eventually.
Oh my gosh, that is amazing. Smile Smile Smile
Thanks a billion, Tom!
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: TomGuycott
draw my character holding a pinwheel in his hand Smile
Thanked by:
I was able to find everyone except for [robo9]... Very Sad
So wait, did the claw machine monster devour everyone or

the toy versions everyone had of themselves???
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]